Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2009   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Location of a Night Club being used revealed?

Since this section is pretty dead at the moment, I've been looking around and found a video of a few people glitching into buldings, one of them being a Night Club that looks a bit unfinished in GTA IV, so could this be a place appearing in TBOGT or just another throwaway interior R* left out?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't be surprised tbh. I think Rockstar plan things and get them ready years and years before we even know it exists. Also, i imagine they would delete and interiors they wouldn't use to free up disc space, right?
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009   #3
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Very interesting. I'm not sure if it was left behind intentionally though. Does anyone remember the interior glitches that were left behind in GTA III? I think some of the interiors fall into that category. Again though, I'm not certain about this one.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Going through the hole in the Ganton Gym roof and into the interior universe in San Andreas was awesome, found so many strange interiors.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009   #5
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
I wouldn't be surprised tbh. I think Rockstar plan things and get them ready years and years before we even know it exists. Also, i imagine they would delete and interiors they wouldn't use to free up disc space, right?
That's what I was thinking. If it were going to be used for DLC couldn't they put the interior on the download?