Old 06-21-2009   #1
Jc18

Jc18 is an unknown quantity at this point
problem with my server

for some reason my server doesnt show up in the server list only me can see it, i turned off the antivirus and firewall but still nothing and i dont know whats the problem
Old 06-21-2009   #2
[NoN]Bruno
VCO's Q/C Team Member

[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road
You wont see your own server, but others people do. And line announce(true) must be in Main.lua

You have to add 127.0.0.1: PORT HERE(default is 4800 ) into your favorite list to see it

Have fun!
Old 06-21-2009   #3
Jc18

nonono i mean i can see my server with 127.0.0.1 and the announce thing is fine, but other ppl cant :S
Old 06-21-2009   #4
[NoN]Bruno
VCO's Q/C Team Member

[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road
Go do Control Panel >> Firewall >> Execeptions : Add >> PORT >> 4800 then

Control Panel >> Firewall >> Execeptions : Add >> PROGRAMM >> Server.exe

if you have a router firewalll access from any browser site : 192.168.1.1 and most of the times to create exceptions is in anywhere the Security area..

Then make an exception.. ^^
Old 06-22-2009   #5
alec
Pro-Servers Dev

alec is on a distinguished roadalec is on a distinguished roadalec is on a distinguished road
Depending on the make of your router the words used will be slightly different. On mine it's called Virtual Servers but other routers might refer to it as Port Forwarding.

If you don't enable it then although your server announces itself to the master list, when someone looks at the list there appears to be nothing there since the router is blocking incoming connections to your server.

Hope that helps (and I even threw in a fun bit of explanation that I estimate nobody will care enough to read).

Old 07-29-2009   #6
Jc18

i have a modem i even turn off the anti-virus and firewall but still not working ;sç

05:04:17 can you see in vco list if my server is there?
05:04:27 sure
05:04:28 whats it called?
05:04:32 [R3V] Server Test
05:05:17 no it isnt
05:05:22 :s
Old 07-29-2009   #7
Mex

Mex is on a distinguished roadMex is on a distinguished roadMex is on a distinguished road
Go to Command Prompt and typing: ipconfig

Then type the Default Gateway address into your internet browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc)
Your default gateway is likely to look something similar to 192.168.2.1

Once and if the page loads, you can search around for the page which contains port settings.
Old 07-29-2009   #8
Jc18

uhmm one problem http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1525/sinttuloq.png

:S
Old 07-29-2009   #9
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
try:

admin as the username
and leave the password area blank

or you can try leaving both blank, but i'm guessing you've tried it already. Check around on google for default SpeedTouch logins
Old 07-29-2009   #10
Jc18

well after searching in google i finally got the right pass, and thanks everybody
Old 07-29-2009   #11
ReGeX
VCO Developer

ReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enoughReGeX will become famous soon enough
Glad that you worked your problem out!

.:: Visit Vice City Online's GTAGaming Page Today! ::.
Closed Thread