Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2009   #16
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
yes you can mod your game. give me a link of that trainer you want to instal then I'll see what I can do. about OpenIV, what mod you want to instal?
Old 06-11-2009   #17
wolf 001

wolf 001 is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to install this http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/tools/1873 and i want install johnny klebitz mode
wolf 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #18
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
ok at its trainer readme file says you should do these: just unpack files into GTA root directory and... thats all. All you need next is launch the game, load your save and when you see Niko on the screen - ALT+TAB and set all you want to. Setting values before Niko appears is leading to the game crashes.

for installing Johnny Klebitz mod, first run OpenIV (or SparkIV) then open this file located in "Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages/playerped.rpf", after opening "playerped.rpf" file you see some .wtd things in it. in the mod's folder you can see these files:

hair_002_u.wdr
hair_diff_002_a_uni.wtd
head_000_r.wdr
head_diff_000_a_whi.wtd
uppr_diff_002_a_uni.wtd

replace/import these files with the original ones in "playerped.rpf" file, close the OpenIV and run the game.
Old 06-11-2009   #19
wolf 001

ok i understand but one more question
it's stupid and i now you think i'm stupidbut what is gta root directory???
and only this how to install devil mode by alexander blade???
that's it for now
Old 06-11-2009   #20
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Root is where you installed the game, the first folder for GTA4, for example, mine is:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #21
wolf 001

so i have to copy it in rockstar games or in gta iv main dir?
Old 06-11-2009   #22
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Devil Mod isn't a .asi mod, it's a lua mod that you need to instal this LUA Loader (Alice). after installing the LUA loader, you should copy and paste the file named "Devilmod.lua " into "Grand Theft Auto IV\Alice" folder.
Old 06-11-2009   #23
wolf 001

ok but what about root???
root is before main?
when i go in my documents i goes to rockstar games is that it???
and i'm not sure about magic patcher i dont get what i need to replace whit what in read me file writes this:GTAIV Version 1.0.2 no longer needs a magic patch to function. All that is required is a patched version of filelist.pak which is available in this archive.

Step to upgrade to 1.0.2:
1. Undo any existing magic patches (Use the Recover tool if you used the Easy Way)
2. Install GTAIV Patch 1.0.2.
3. Backup the existing pc\data\filelist.pak
4. Replace pc\data\filelist.pak with the file in the archive.
5. Run the game and have fun!
so i dont get what i have to replace pc data filelist pak whit the file in the archive
what file in archive???

Last edited by wolf 001; 06-11-2009 at 08:25 AM..
Old 06-11-2009   #24
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Not there, where you have installed the game

Last edited by behzad_sol; 06-11-2009 at 08:26 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #25
wolf 001

drive c???or what where???
i dont uderstand it
is it c program files grand teft auto iv???
and how to get there???
if it helps i didnt change default
and what from archive of what i have to replace for what pak in magic patcher
Old 06-11-2009   #26
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Ignore the readme it's outdated.

Ok, from scratch: Get ALICE
- Extract ALICE in the GTA IV Folder (C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA IV/)
- This will create the Alice folder in your GTA IV Directory
- Extract Devilmod.lua into the ALICE Folder (C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA IV/Alice/)

And that's it.
Old 06-11-2009   #27
wolf 001

i understand that but what whit magic patcher???
Old 06-11-2009   #28
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

forget the magic patcher, you just need it once
Old 06-11-2009   #29
wolf 001

yes but i'm not sure i do it right
so i do a backup and what now???
i just do a backup and nothing else but i need to replace something whit something so what is it??'
Old 06-11-2009   #30
Ash_735

You don't even need Magic Packer anymore, Magic Packer was used for Version 1.01 of the game, 1.0.2 onwards the ASI loaders have automatically corrected themselves so the extra method is no longer required, just do as I posted above and that's it. That's all that needs to be done.