Old 04-21-2009   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Mods updated for GTA IV v1.0.3.0

With the recent update of aru's C++ Script Hook, more and more previously disabled ASI mods are becoming available once again for GTA IV. In order to use the newly updated ASI mods, you will need to install the C++ Script Hook Redistributable inside your root GTA IV folder. Also worth noting is that the current version of the Script Hook does not support multiplayer at all, so you won't be able to use these mods in ranked matches or free mode.

Today I had a chance to update all of my mods for the new patch, so be sure to redownload them if you want to use them for v1.0.3.0:Here are some other mods recently added to our database that support v1.0.3.0:I'll usually put the word "1.0.3.0" somewhere in the title or description of the mod if it is compatible, so you can always simply use our search feature to see which downloads will work!
Old 05-02-2009   #2
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
In game trainer needs to be modified, so that the god-mode still allows ragdoll. Since it doesn't, it should be changed to "Superman mode" rather than "God mode", and change "God mode" to have ragdoll physics.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009   #3
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Really appreciated
Old 05-10-2009   #4
RavenSword2014
Raven Sword
Newbie Member

RavenSword2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænemy View Post
In game trainer needs to be modified, so that the god-mode still allows ragdoll. Since it doesn't, it should be changed to "Superman mode" rather than "God mode", and change "God mode" to have ragdoll physics.
I agree, I'm tired of the punches making a concrete sound when they hit me. Other than that, thanks for the list, it's very helpful.
RavenSword2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009   #5
bombom677
Newbie Member

bombom677 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't seem to download aru's C++ Script Hook, is there another version of this that works?
bombom677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009   #6
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
i just looked at the link in my post and it's messed up, try this: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=390582