Old 06-04-2009   #1
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation GTA IV FATAL ERROR: XNetStartup

Recently I got some shitty viruses all over my PC that every .exe applications ruined, so reinstalled my windows. I reinstalled GTA-IV and those 3 patches too but when I ran the game this error poped up:

What's the problem? Thanks for help...
Old 06-11-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I still need help guys...
Old 06-11-2009   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Download and Install the following if you haven't

- Games for Windows Live
- Rockstar Social Club
- Update your DirectX
- NetFramework from Microsoft.
Old 06-11-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

I only forgot to install the Games for Windows Live so I installed it but again I have the same problem, it is gonna make me crazy
Old 06-11-2009   #5
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
try re-installing the game, like it says.
Old 06-11-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

ok, problem solved