Old 07-16-2009   #1
xbolt

xbolt is an unknown quantity at this point
tlad fuzzy

is the lost and damed supposed to be more fuzzy than gta4.and when i run gta4 off 360 hard drive all textures pop up slower especially when you drive fast. can anyone tell me how they think it runs better off the hdd or disk. and if the lost and damned should be fuzzier than gta4.
xbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
TLAD has a "noise" effect that can be turned off in the options. I was playing 2 or 3 days with it on and complaining how shitty it was before figuring it out. Not sure on whether the disk or hdd runs better tho.
Old 07-16-2009   #3
xbolt

xbolt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
TLAD has a "noise" effect that can be turned off in the options. I was playing 2 or 3 days with it on and complaining how shitty it was before figuring it out. Not sure on whether the disk or hdd runs better tho.
how about the looks of the lost and damned are they fuzzier than gta4 too
xbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
With the noise filter turned off, TLAD should look like GTA IV, the only major difference is the weather effects, GTA IV has a bit of a Blue Tint where TLAD has a Yellow Tint. At first GTA4 ran better off the Disc but with TLAD patch, GTA IV now works slightly better from Hard Drive, or at least should do, depending on the Hard Drive, best bet is to try both DVD and Hard Drive and find which one works better for you but Hard Drive should be a little better now and if you're playing TLAD then you have the patch as that was the last one released.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote