Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2008   #1
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking money-saving glitch (read it all)

if you are driving on the bridge that connects Dukes, Broker, and Algonquin, you can save money if you have a motorcycle. this glitch took some brain power because if you look at the road, its black in the middle. so if you drive in between the to roads you don't have to pay and you don't get cops on you!
bank job 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #2
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
thanx for the info but i think most of us noe, and u don't have to use a motorcycle, i think most cars can fit through
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #3
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
OHH A WHOLE 5 BUCKS!!
lol
Thanks for the tip, though.
Old 06-12-2008   #4
Carl Johnson
I <3 LC
Newbie Member

Carl Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
You can just use a cop car and turn the sirens on, they raise the thing for you for free.
Carl Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #5
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Actually you don't even have to have the lights on--if you're in an emergency vehicle you get to blow through for free.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #6
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Next you'll be clipping coupons from the Liberty Tree ;p
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #7
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
i read somewhere about a way to save the $1 at the internet place LOL
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #8
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakenz View Post
i read somewhere about a way to save the $1 at the internet place LOL
You meean this?
Quote:
Free internet access
Some of your safehouses have a computer in them that will not charge the $1 fee. The Algonquin safehouse has a laptop in it, and is somewhat far away from some of the internet cafes.
-secrets and unlockables topic

(sorry if this post is off-topic.)

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 07-09-2009 at 07:27 PM..
Johnny-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
you could actually get out of your car walk pasted the booth ad then steal another car or swim past either why works the same you save money
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #10
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
exactly that hahahahha, honestly the money saving bit of it is a waste. but its good telling noobs that because it saves a trip to the cafe.
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #11
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
You could just plow right through it. One star isn't all that tricky when you're already going 80+.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #12
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
You could just plow right through it. One star isn't all that tricky when you're already going 80+.
Exactly.
I never bothered stopping to pay the toll, unless I had to for a mission or what not.
It's not like the cops are hard to get rid off.
Old 06-18-2008   #13
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
well i was just sayin' but thanx for the feedback.
bank job 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #14
ProGTAPlaya
Newbie Member

ProGTAPlaya is an unknown quantity at this point
Kidding me I love Arendline Rush of have Chase
ProGTAPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #15
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Oh boy, you save $5 And anyway, even if you run right through it, you only get 1 star and that's not difficult to shake off.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote