Old 05-29-2009   #1
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Custom Tracks

For the PS3 (maybe 360, I don't know if 360 can store music) version of GTA IV, Rockstar should implement a Custom Tracks feature that gets the music from your harddrive and lets you listen to the songs in game.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #2
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
On the 360 you can already listen to music from your hard drive during a game anyway so it would be useless for 360. I wish PS3 had something similar. I don't know why Sony hasn't already got this on the PS3. They said ages ago that we would be able to go on internet, view images, listen to music, and watch videos during a game. We have none of those things. The closest we have to this is being able to go on the internet in home but you have go into the xi hub.

Sony think we want stuff like home and life with playstation. When all we really want is to be able to go on the internet during a game (which would be really handy), and listen to music. I am 100% positive that making home was actually more harder than it would have been to make those things happen. We want simple things that we will use, not over complicated things that nobody is ever going to use.