Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2009   #31
darksponge96
Newbie Member

darksponge96 is an unknown quantity at this point
seeing as its centred around nightlife and not gangs etc i wouldnt mind some things brought back from good ol' vice city
darksponge96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009   #32
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Yes, I wouldnt be suprised if they made the weather brighter in this one either. I know that wouldnt make sense since it is set during the same times as IV and TLAD but TLAD had a grainy filter that changed the feel of the game, I wouldnt mind the fair opening and people at the beach.
Old 06-27-2009   #33
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
A true disco radio channel. K109 is ok, but there should be more Studio 54 influenced disco and not what was considered "breather" music. The really hot songs that kept exclusive discos like 54 packed would be great.

Last edited by JRussell89; 06-27-2009 at 08:59 AM..
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009   #34
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
IT would be cool if there were changing seasons. I would like a winter GTA.
Old 06-28-2009   #35
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
the dance minigame from SA
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009   #36
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Anything but that.

Better impact damage is all I want. Higher damage from flying into things, lower damage from falling.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #37
mobster
XBLGT:SergeantDave619
Newbie Member

mobster can only hope to improve
To be able to custmize luis like give him a suit and stuff
Old 07-08-2009   #38
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I would like to see the return of some cars that had been left out like the Cheetah etc.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #39
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glanerd View Post
IT would be cool if there were changing seasons. I would like a winter GTA.
then it can't be a free roam game, like Max Payne

on topic: buildings be able to take damages, T-Shirt Stuffs (that never been into TLaD or IV)
Old 07-08-2009   #40
marcus129
GTA IV pwns
Newbie Member

marcus129 can only hope to improve
What I want in GTA:IV TBOGT

More guns and stuff...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yeah.
marcus129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009   #41
Benson
Benson

Benson is an unknown quantity at this point
I really want more melee weapons. The game engine would be great for the San andreas line up of melee weapons.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009   #42
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
A 80's Radio station!

nuff said
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009   #43
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
A reference to that "Fighting" film.
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #44
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Silenced weapons and some small car customization. And funny cheats.

Also, any news on the DLC - updates, release date etc???

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #45
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
I really want more melee weapons. The game engine would be great for the San andreas line up of melee weapons.
I kinda agree with that ,aswell. I always had a fantasy of mine sense SA , of being able to use the shovel to bury a few of the GF's up to their neck's (Catalina comes to mind) that would have been a possible feature in IV , then a feature to throw nastys on their face.

Last edited by FG; 07-14-2009 at 07:57 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote