Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2009   #1
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
The Ballad of Gay Tony - Wishlist Topic!

Okay guys, it's wishlist time once again! What would you like to see in the next DLC package for GTA:IV?

For me:

-I wouldn't mind seeing more flyable vehicles included in the game, and more variaty! There are only a couple types of helicopters in GTA:IV and it would be cool to see more, maybe even planes.

-More fun cheats, one of the critisisms in GTA:IV was the lack of fun cheats that were included in other GTA's. (not necersarelly cheats to help you progress through the story, but FUN cheats!)

-More weapons, such as Machine Guns, or more of a variaty in Assault Rifles, Sub-machine guns and other guns types that didn't have all that much variaty in GTA:IV.

-It would also be awsome to see more of a variaty in missions, as well as more side missions, such as a return of the classic ambulance/fire fighter/taxi or maybe some of the side missions in Chinatown Wars, eg; drug dealing.

-The ability to purchase safe houses and to enter more buildings.

Post yours !

This list was based off the what could be improved from the origional GTA:IV, not The Lost and Damned

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 06-03-2009 at 07:48 PM..
Johnny-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
-New Vehicles, such as lowriders or something

-New Phone Style with new themes

-More Internet Websites

-New Safehouses
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #3
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
All I want is... lots of Reggaeton! Especially Pitbull! Like the recent Fast & Furious with the Latin theme around it, I'd like TBOGT to have a great selection of Reggaeton too!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #4
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Buyable properties!!! PLEASE!

Some kind of mansion wouild be perfecto.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #5
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
more cars, weapons, more indepth storyline and more detail in characters then in the lost and the damned, allowing weapons and vehicles from both the dlcs to be brought into gta 4, hopefully a drug dealing mini game like chinatown wars and not just little missions like you got with little jacob,dancing hanging out in clubs like you hung out in the clubhouse on l&d,ability to buy clothes for luis,if i think of otehr things ill post them on here again.
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #6
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
I'm hoping for a Smart Fortwo rip off. It would be cool, I'm surprised such an iconic car isn't in there already!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #7
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
New Supercars
Another Motocross bike
Pushbike
Silenced pistol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I'm hoping for a Smart Fortwo rip off. It would be cool, I'm surprised such an iconic car isn't in there already!

Last edited by CB; 05-28-2009 at 09:22 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #8
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
A "cops don't bother you" cheat so I can get that multiplayer freeroam feel in single player.

A tank.
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #9
Flook666
Damned Lost
Newbie Member

Flook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished road
I want to see the return of the Parachute.....I miss base-jumping from the top of skyscrapers and floating gently down to land on a Taxi.......
Flook666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #10
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
I wold love to see the Deluxo return (delorean) and i think we might see more cars like the mini added due to the theme of TBOGT..

Its obvious that there will be a nightclub added as a base and i hope they bring back the SA dancing minigame!

But what we really need is a much more avability in money spending... like car customization and purchasing... and a really nice skyscraper penthouse
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #11
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
The Army, seven stars.

A Riot.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #12
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
More flaccid penis.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009   #13
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
hell yeah, a dildo
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #14
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcb007 View Post
I wold love to see the Deluxo return
YES
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #15
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
This isn't the crap shack guys. If you have nothing worth saying, don't say it.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote