Old 05-27-2009   #1
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
Angry Gay Tony GTA expansion.

Oh well looks like something new's coming up for the 360..... AND AGAIN ONLY FOR 360........ I am very disappointed from sony, because it looks like they don't give a crap about their customers. Microsoft Paid for 2 Add ons and Sony paid for freaking None. I am so pissed i had to write this thread. And if Sony continues like that, and continues making freaking unneeded software updates every week, which take ages to download, i swear my next console will be from Microsoft, even though it may be crappier. PS3 owners feel let down, if you know what i mean. Either they do something or they will lose a good amount of customers.
PS3_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
End your suffering and a buy brand new Xbox 360 Elite!

Free yourself from your binds; PURCHASE GTA IV DLC, EXCLUSIVE TO XBOX 360.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
if you buy an elite right now you get halo 3 and fable 2 for free
so get on it
Old 05-27-2009   #4
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
That's an amazing deal, considering Halo 3 is a GREAT GAME.
Old 05-27-2009   #5
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Stay on topic, guys.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #6
Thundercracker

Not sure which guys you're talking about. We're giving him a legitimate suggestion. :)

I don't think Sony will answer his prayers on this one.
Old 05-27-2009   #7
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Also why the hate now, its been long known that two episode will be 360 exclusives, how come when the second one has been revealed it's all "OH STILL NOT FOR PS3 EH?"
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #8
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Pfft, GTA IV was shit, The expansions suck balls like the game does and if you bought an Xbox you wouldn't be able to play GTA anyway because it would be at MS for repairs 90% of the time.

Problem solved.
Old 05-27-2009   #9
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I hate this fad that Microsoft is doing right now with making DLC exclusive to Xbox 360. It sucks ass. I remember buying Fallout 3 and then going online the same night and finding out that its DLC will be exclusive and I was pissed at Microsoft, then they did it with GTA IV and I was raging. If next they do it with a game that I really like, I am gonna go ape-shit. Its really starting to piss me off.
Old 05-27-2009   #10
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry View Post
Pfft, GTA IV was shit, The expansions suck balls like the game does and if you bought an Xbox you wouldn't be able to play GTA anyway because it would be at MS for repairs 90% of the time.

Problem solved.
That's totally not a fanboy response
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #11
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Fry you have a 360, no?
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #12
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Fry's right... My Xbox 360s (both of them) crapped out, and now I'm done with that system... Just hope someday Rockstar will put this content on the PlayStation 3 as well. The Xbox 360 really isn't worth the trouble you'll endure over time.

Hell, one Xbox 360 exploded and the shrapnel got stuck in my friend's leg!
Old 05-27-2009   #13
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Holy shit Ziddy, an exploding Xbox.

I had a harddrive corruption on my PS3, don't know what caused it, but I just shipped it to Sony, and got it 2 weeks after.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #14
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Also why the hate now, its been long known that two episode will be 360 exclusives, how come when the second one has been revealed it's all "OH STILL NOT FOR PS3 EH?"
I notice this all the time, the exclusivity of these DLCs as well as the Fallout 3 ones were announced before the release of the games, so when they finally come out and people are bitching like it JUST happened bothers me.
Yes you can be upset about it but don't pretend like its not old news.
But atleast FO3 is getting the DLCs ported to PS3, just saw they have the first 2 out in disc form for 360 and PC already.
Old 05-27-2009   #15
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
I hate this fad that Microsoft is doing right now with making DLC exclusive to Xbox 360.
It's not a fad they've been doing right now, Rockstar announced their exclusivity to Microsoft Xbox 360 a long time ago and Microsoft have a $50 million dollar deal with them.