Old 05-21-2011   #1
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
Sim City + GTA?

Back in the day, Sim City 2000 had some side games like Sim Copter, that let you fly around in cities you built. I was wondering if there was a mod for GTA3/VC/SA that combined these games so you could play GTA in a city you had built? Would it even be worth it to make such a mod?
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #2
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
Thanks! I actually did not know there was a map editor, unless you mean you actually need to know how to use a real graphics program to do it. Thanks again!
Old 05-27-2011   #3
matt__jon

Actually I've never modded anything. I do own the games for PC (last generation), but I don't even have them installed, as I did but barely ever played them, and trying to figure out how to add all these singular car mods seperately really became annoying. I probably won't even bother, guess I shouldn't have said anything, haha, sorry. Just an idea I had after watching some old Sim Copter videos on Youtube, wishing there was some reason to still play SC2K
Old 05-28-2011   #4
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
I find it easy to replace existing cars for this game, and gta 3...however I find it impossible to add cars to the line up using the tutorials that don't replace cars....they never show up for me and as far as I know, I follow the tutorial as exactly as it says

A mode where you could place buildings down ala sim city would be interesting. I haven't tried map modding myself but I know it consists of making models and texturing them and all that. There are some blank areas in the city I'd love to put a building or two down on....but it just goes way over my head