Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2009   #31
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
BS.
R* wouldnt do that, Thats why it is an EXCLUSIVE for Microsoft.
And why GTA III - San Andreas were exclusive to PS2. OH WAIT. It's totally different because Sony didn't say how much money they spent to keep those games temporarily exclusive, but it was probably less because Microsoft has so much more money than Sony and is so much better than them.

/sarcasm
Old 05-13-2009   #32
W1ckeD
Life is complicated

W1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished road
Yeah it's all bullcr*p, Microsoft told Gamespot it's not true.

It would be so lame if this was true, think about it, 25 Million each for a timed exclusive?

By the way, the word exclusive is over used the last couple of months/years, I remember in the store today.

Got the Bioshock case in my hand with "Only On Xbox360 And P.c!" on it, and we all know it's ported to the Playstation 3 now, so that line is irrelevant.
Old 05-13-2009   #33
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah and LCS and VCS were Sony exclusives and they came out on Xbo...oh wait, no they remained Sony Exclusives because Sony paid for them to be.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #34
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Yeah and LCS and VCS were Sony exclusives and they came out on Xbo...oh wait, no they remained Sony Exclusives because Sony paid for them to be.
Is there a Valid Source of that? LCS & VCS were specifically made For Handheld gaming. They were ported to the PS2 To squeeze every last dollar from the consumers back into development. The Real question is Did Microsoft even want it?

For example, I highly doubt we'll ever see chinatown wars on ps3 or Xbox 360 for the same reason. its for Handheld Gaming. Sony And microsoft would not even have any interest in this (as the psp can handle alot more than a top down view)

Last edited by X-Ecutioner; 05-14-2009 at 06:08 AM..
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #35
ha4life
Newbie Member

ha4life is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope lost and damned comes to ps3 gta used to be exclusive to playstation and then they let xbox have it to which is fine but to not let ps3 owners have this game is like a slap in the face to the faithful to sony
ha4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #36
Carboy93

Carboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished road
there is no way this could happen on the 20th cuz the 20th is a Wednesday and the psn store updates always on Thursdays maybe on the 21st if this is all true
Carboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #37
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Well 20th August WAS a Thursday but it's come and gone now so obviously it didn't come.

HOWEVER! From Gamescom:

Hmmmmmmm....Hey GTAGaming staff, you have any insight on all this?
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #38
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
They had Chinatown Wars backdrops there too, does that mean Chinatown wars is coming to the PS3?

Just mentioning that because people are taking each little thing and trying to turn it into a source of proof, they have cups there too, does that mean Rockstar will release The Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony for Cups? The previous rumour has fell through the floor so why hold out, yes it would be nice if it came out on all platforms but putting all your hope on that because Rockstar has a few PS3 Kiosks at their booth is rather a little odd and seems rather ignorant, just like many people over at GTAForums who think everytime something is done to Games for Windows Live, it somehow means they're doing it for GTA4 and not all of the other games that use that service.
Old 08-20-2009   #39
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
does that mean Rockstar will release The Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony for Cups?
You don't know for sure. You don't!

My input: I like how R* always has really exclusive looking booths/displays/whatevers at these events (E3 2005 they had a big RV where you could play LCS by invitation only)
Old 08-21-2009   #40
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
They had Chinatown Wars backdrops there too, does that mean Chinatown wars is coming to the PS3?

Just mentioning that because people are taking each little thing and trying to turn it into a source of proof, they have cups there too, does that mean Rockstar will release The Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony for Cups? The previous rumour has fell through the floor so why hold out, yes it would be nice if it came out on all platforms but putting all your hope on that because Rockstar has a few PS3 Kiosks at their booth is rather a little odd and seems rather ignorant, just like many people over at GTAForums who think everytime something is done to Games for Windows Live, it somehow means they're doing it for GTA4 and not all of the other games that use that service.
I'm not making it a proof of anything, you might want to re-read my post. You clearly used your imagination a bit last time.
I just posted the pics and asked for insight.

And look, the monitor in the picture with the GTA logo has a different subtitle to the game (brand new DLC?) and if it's just GTA4, why the heck would Rockstar bring a 1+ year old game to a game show?
Old 08-21-2009   #41
GTA44
PAWN Scripter, Modder, Stunter, Mapper

GTA44 is on a distinguished roadGTA44 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteratt View Post
I'm not making it a proof of anything, you might want to re-read my post. You clearly used your imagination a bit last time.
I just posted the pics and asked for insight.

And look, the monitor in the picture with the GTA logo has a different subtitle to the game (brand new DLC?) and if it's just GTA4, why the heck would Rockstar bring a 1+ year old game to a game show?
No, dude, if you look closely, it says Episodes From Liberty City. The stand-alone DLC on disc for 360.
Old 08-21-2009   #42
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

Why would they display that on the monitor and have PS3 consoles close-by? Rub it in people's faces? lol.
I understand it's the same company but you don't see for example Konami putting up MGS4 posters all around 360 booths just because Risin is on 360.
Nothing makes sense here.

I think it's safe to assume PS3 is getting some form of GTA4-DLC. I just wanted to know if you guys knew when or what.
Old 08-21-2009   #43
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
Well why doesn't PC get it then because if it's only for Microsoft isn't the correct term for windows Microsoft Windows? and isn't Grand Theft Auto 4 a Microsoft Windows game to?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #44
GTA44
PAWN Scripter, Modder, Stunter, Mapper

GTA44 is on a distinguished roadGTA44 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer12 View Post
Well why doesn't PC get it then because if it's only for Microsoft isn't the correct term for windows Microsoft Windows? and isn't Grand Theft Auto 4 a Microsoft Windows game to?
Yeah it's all pretty much mucked up. I think we should just wait and see what happens, rather than guessing...

Time will tell.
Old 08-21-2009   #45
Ash_735

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteratt View Post
I think it's safe to assume PS3 is getting some form of GTA4-DLC. I just wanted to know if you guys knew when or what.
IF the PS3 gets DLC then it will just be TLAD or TBOGT, I can't see R* making new DLC just for the PS3 because with an ace like that Sony would of announced it the same way Microsoft did.