Old 04-25-2009   #1
Isidor
Newbie Member

Isidor is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I can`t run the game :(

Hello guys all over the world! My name is Isidor and I`m from Dobrich, Bulgaria(It`s the country over Greece and Turkey ). First I want to say sorry to those who wouldn`t understand my English as I`m not very good in it.
Here is my problem. Few weeks ago I put out my Nvidia GeForce 8500GT videocard with 256MB memory. After a while I got it back in the computer and I installed all the drivers again. Then I installed the GTA IV game again. But this time I could play it 2 times. After that unexplainable why for me the game didn`t run any more.
For example: As you all now when you switch on or reboot your system a window of Social Club pops-up and there is a "Play" button where you can launch the game from. NOW even when I double-click the "Social Club" nothing happends and I can`t launch the game . There is even no warning message telling me if there is a problem with something. That`s why it is unexplainable problem for me. I`ve played this game before on the same computer with the same videocard and I had no problems. That`s why I don`t even think that the problem might come from the computer`s characterizations. I haven`t made any changes to anitything on the computer settings or something else too. Please help me to launch this GREEEAAATT game ..... I would be very thankfull to this one who help me!
Regards,
Isidor!
Isidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #2
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Try playing the game straight from GTAIV.exe in the Grand Theft Auto IV folder.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009   #3
Isidor
Newbie Member

Isidor is an unknown quantity at this point
I tried but it does not launch... a black little window opens and as before I know I should wait it for a few seconds and then the game runs but now it does not work. I waited longer time but nothing.... I reinstalled the game many times but still nothing
Is there any way to change the game resolution without launching it??
Isidor is offline   Reply With Quote