Old 04-22-2009   #1
ToRMeNToR_84
Newbie Member

ToRMeNToR_84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Possible Enemy Spawner???

So i've been making a lot of videos with the editor in GTA 4 and was wondering if it was possible to have an enemy spawner? Something that works very similar to the bodyguard mod but with an option that while you place them in an area (Let's say the majestic) they won't attack you until you have left the building and you press a hotkey to activate the enemies wanting to kill you.

I don't know if this makes sence at all or if its even possible, but if someone out there could somehow help me out, it would help me make more exciting and action packed videos.

You can watch one of my videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHwHYKLd8s0

To watch the full series of 18 videos and counting...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ToRMeNToR84

Thanks for any help from you modding kings.
ToRMeNToR_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #2
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

Kingofshanks is an unknown quantity at this point
This would be awesome , I would like to something like this as well. I would like to see the mod ( if made ) spawn a number of enemies (how many can be identified in a ini file) to attack you randomly. After beating the game it gets boring and a mod the randomly spawns a certain amount of enemies at anytime would make it a tad more exciting.
Kingofshanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009   #3
sjaak327

sjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished road
I have an attacking ped in the next trainer (the simple trainer), maybe that would be something ?
sjaak327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #4
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
It'd be a sweet modification. Riot mode would be even better.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote