Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2009   #1
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
My Fan made GTA " Life in the city" video

I made this video using my camera and my PS3 and Windows Movie Maker. I hope you like it. I wanted to show the good and non violent side of the Game. Sorry about My friends tags appearing on some of the scenes but i forgot to sigh out of PSN. I made the video using the Bumper view of the NRG and the Helicopters.

Last edited by PS3_dude; 04-20-2009 at 01:06 PM..
PS3_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #2
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
I love videos like this, the ones that show off Liberty City. Fantastic job, when I read that it was filmed off a TV, I was worried the quality would be too bad, but it's actually not terrible. I love it!
Old 04-20-2009   #3
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
wow that was pretty good man. the part when you flew in towards liberty and slowed right down gave me goosebumps. lol
Old 04-20-2009   #4
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
You guys have some really good ideas for those kind of videos nice work.
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #5
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
Very well done. The quality is fantastic for being off of a screen, you must have a wicked TV. =P Each scene was put together well.

Good job. +rep
Old 04-20-2009   #6
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm View Post
I love videos like this, the ones that show off Liberty City. Fantastic job, when I read that it was filmed off a TV, I was worried the quality would be too bad, but it's actually not terrible. I love it!
^ Pretty much exactly what i was gonna say.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #7
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
The video was awesome! Quality was great for something being recorded off the TV. And I was just listening to C'mon and Try while working out LoL
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #8
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I like your idea of just focusing on the city itself. Good job.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #9
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
WOW thank you guys i didn't expect that you'll like it. Thank you again. BTW the video was better timed in its original but youtube displaced the audio a bit. still Thank you.
Old 04-20-2009   #10
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Mellowdrone.

(Y) Pretty amazing for a TV recording.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009   #11
PS3_dude

Just a question... Would you like me to make a new Video on the same Theme. I like doing those instead of Killing and stuff. It is a more relaxing Type...
Old 04-22-2009   #12
mtasa

mtasa is on a distinguished roadmtasa is on a distinguished roadmtasa is on a distinguished road
Seriously beautiful.. Very well made... Now tell me the song used in the video... Please...

Now regarding ur question, try to make video involving killing and destruction but use the same type of song..
Use instrumental and peaceful song.. To exactly get what i'm trying to say, go to this video and hope u
get what i'm trying to say..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3A-oLWBwY8

coz thats what i wanted to do but dont hav d time and thats juz my 2 cents... cheers..

Last edited by mtasa; 04-22-2009 at 04:25 AM..
mtasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #13
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Wow...

The only person who could do such a good job even with the filming done on a TV and edited using WMM, a very crappy video editing software! Good job, you're a very resourceful person indeed!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #14
PS3_dude

First Thank you again for the positive replies. Well To answer the question of mtasa the name of the song is C'mon and try Performed by Mellowdrone from Driv3r Soundtrack. And I will make a New video as you requested, but i'll need some time to find a proper song. Thank you all again and Cheers. and thank you to }{oT~dEv1L 666 For the good words as well.
Old 04-22-2009   #15
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
That's some worthy footage of liberty city. Pretty awesome, especially with the speeding up part. That gives it the rush!
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote