Old 04-22-2009   #1
SGFProductions

SGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished road
A View Of Liberty City

Very old video. Contains some bugs, weird angles and more. But thought i could post it here as it took me 2 weeks to make this.

Last edited by SGFProductions; 04-22-2009 at 04:27 PM..
SGFProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #2
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
I'd say that be a solid video. The epic music definitely contributes to it. Glitches are kind of annoying, but the shots are smooth enough to make me forget 'em.

Nice video for an old one.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #3
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
very well Done SFGProductions, the Music is awesome and fits perfectly, the shots are very cool and smooth,, ... could u tell me what's the name of that song,, is it from the PRO SCORES (Video Copilot) ? ..

btw the Sound from that Heli @ teh beginning is a bit annoying 4 me ... :/

Mitchell Maniac
Old 04-22-2009   #4
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Pretty cool. I really liked the music. What was up with that dancing fireball near the end?
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #5
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
Epic dude. It really made it feel like a real city. Very nicely made. Just upgrade your PC to avoid the glitches.
PS3_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009   #6
SGFProductions

SGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell Maniac View Post
very well Done SFGProductions, the Music is awesome and fits perfectly, the shots are very cool and smooth,, ... could u tell me what's the name of that song,, is it from the PRO SCORES (Video Copilot) ? ..

btw the Sound from that Heli @ teh beginning is a bit annoying 4 me ... :/

Mitchell Maniac
Song names is in the credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
Pretty cool. I really liked the music. What was up with that dancing fireball near the end?
Thanks. The ''dancing fireball'' was a glitch. Patch 1 you know. lol. Now i have patch 3 and glitches do not appear anymore.

Last edited by SGFProductions; 04-23-2009 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
SGFProductions is offline   Reply With Quote