Old 04-14-2009   #1
A5hm
Newbie Member

A5hm is an unknown quantity at this point
Installing mods

Hi i was wondering if you could give me some help, Basically i want to install mods.. But i don't know how to. I got player model chooser installed.. and i'm not quite sure how i did that.

But i'm trying to install super spawner. I chuck the files in "scripts" folder and load up the game and press "ctrl" "alt" "Num pad 0" and even hitting numpad 1 which is meant to bring up a menu i think doesn't work. I got asi loader and i think network hook or some file But i dunno hwo to use anything : /. Any help is appreciated.
A5hm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
You should copy the mod's file(s) in game's directory and then it should work
Old 04-14-2009   #3
A5hm
Newbie Member

I do, but it doesn't work. Is there any type of mod installer that could do it for me ?
Old 04-14-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Did installed the latest patch (1.3) for your game? at the moment most of mods won't work for it
Old 04-14-2009   #5
A5hm
Newbie Member

ahhhh Thats most probably why, yeah i gto 1.3
Old 04-14-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

We need to wait for an asi loader update and its mods