Old 10-29-2009   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Post your next GTA fan art!

I've got a couple Vice City based ones:

Click for fullsize:

Old 11-01-2009   #2
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I like the first one alot, considering the second one still uses the same font, as if it where in the 80's.
Which im hoping it doesn't, that it will take place modern day Vice City.
Old 11-01-2009   #3
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
The top one is brilliant!

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #4
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
considering the second one still uses the same font, as if it where in the 80's.
Which im hoping it doesn't
Well i would actually love to have a New GTA in the 80's Vice City all over again. Vice City had the best atmosphere from all GTA's. IV doesn't even come close. Never really liked Liberty City. I want the blue sea, Beach Hotels and the Malibu cllub where you can gun down all idiots that continue dancing after you have blown up half of the club.
PS3_dude is offline   Reply With Quote