Old 03-30-2009   #1
Leito

Leito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enough
How to switch animation?

Hi. I was try replaced animation in GTA IV in SparkIV in file anim.img, but I dont how. I was get one animation from cuts.img, vla3_a3_1.wad and I was imported to anim.img. I was replaced taxi_hail.wad on vla_3_a3_1.wad and I was runned the game. I was hail taxi, but Niko was stay in place What I make bad?
PS. Sry for my english xD
Old 03-30-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
what is vla_3_a3_1.wad supposed to make him do?
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #3
Leito

Leito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enough
This is only example. I want some animation from cutscene, because there are great ;d, but I don't know how. He only staying in place and don't make settled animation.
Old 03-31-2009   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
You should try replacing the animation with another non-cutscene animation to see if that works. I'm thinking that cutscene animations are set up differently and that you can't replace in-game animations with them.
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009   #5
Leito

Also don't run. I was replaced medic.wad and jump_rifle.wad from anim.img and always stay in place. Surely it is possible. Hmm... Any ideas?