Old 03-28-2009   #1
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
hate to say i told you so but!!

Hey guys remember back when the DLC was being talked about, I kept saying it was going to be an added character,guy weapons vehicles and people thought i was crazy. Well looks like were getting a lil taste of what some long awaited DLC should be. Havent really looked into it much didnt know until i looked at my game informer that it was even in the talks. And the forums look good nice and active.

now that the DLC is out, tell me because I havent done the proper research has it lived up to any of its hype? what is it anouy what are the PerCs

Last edited by danhex; 03-28-2009 at 04:00 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Some people consider it a rip off because there's only 23 Main Story Missions but I'll be honest, it's a shit load fun,The Gang stuff is done right unlike San Andreas, Road Rash Races are fun, Johnny is just an awesome character and best of all, the "San Andreas" crowed refuse to play it because they say it's Racists, which is funny, the gang you're in isn't the main racist one, but whatever, if it keeps those idiots away from GTA then good!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
couldn't of said it any better Ash
If you compare it to some other DLCs its actually quite worth it
They add quite alot to do
Old 03-28-2009   #4
the_sextein

the_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished road
I think it is very much worth it. For one you get to see the city from a differant angle. It's a huge city and much of it you hardly payed attention to or ever got used to. This lets you start on the other end of the city and it makes the third island feel more at home to me. The missions started out action oriented but I was still feeling kinda bored. About half way into it though the missions started to do alot of things I hadn't seen in GTA 4 and the story starts to kick in gear. I think it's got alot of content for an expansion and is worth 20 dollars for sure. As for racist, no way. Alot of your friends and gang members are black or hispanic so how is it racist? Racist remarks are made toward some asian enemies but how is that any differant than movies or reality. I think they just poke fun at all races and religions for the sake of comedy. They refer to Jhonny as a redneck and white trash so I just don't see how it's beeing racist towards any specific ethnic group they are all fair game.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #5
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Some people feel it's racist? So it's ok for a movie to show racism, but a game can't?

On-topic: (please note I'm not requesting this as it would have dramatically altered R*'s workload) I feel the only thing disappointing with this DLC is that it didn't come out for PC at the same time as the 360 release.

Last edited by thenotsogoodtrickster; 03-28-2009 at 10:47 AM..
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #6
the_sextein

the_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished roadthe_sextein is on a distinguished road
I agree. If Microsoft owns the rights to release it then they should be able to allow their PC users to experiance the content as well. Hopefully they will eventually. Better late then never.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009   #7
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
Talking

i remember people were trying to flame me because i said it was going to be new missions and watnot and i was right, it looks cool have fun
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #8
Ronny

Ronny is an unknown quantity at this point
I think peoples expectations were too high. But no matter, now they know what they're getting in future installments they can perhaps be less judgemental and sensationalistic.
Ronny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #9
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
it was good i liked everything about it besides the low amount of missions and the storyline was as deep and in depth as the others and it was very jumpy but other then that it was about as fun as gta 4 which is sayin a lot.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote