Old 03-26-2009   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Malc Locations

Hi, been putting off the last mission on my save for like ages now to round up everything to 100%, could someone snapmap the locations of Malc for me? I've met him once and it was the mission where we had to kill the Angels of Death but I can't find anywhere for his other mission.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
1: You can first meet Malc in Northwood, which is in the northwest corner of Algonquin. Make sure you have a bike beforehand. Follow Malc to his friend DeSean, and then follow DeSean to where the cheating bikers are hanging out. When you reach the place, just fire at the explosive barrels that the bikers are standing by to wipe them all out.

2: Malc will appear again in Northwood, Algonquin sometime after the first encounter. Complete a few missions and the pedestrian icon should then appear on the map. Malc challenges you to a race. You’ll need a bike. When you have a bike, follow Malc to the starting line.
Old 03-26-2009   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, is it a requirement that I do a few missions? Because the next mission is the last Story Mission and I usually leave that til the very end so I finish the story and 100% at the same time.
Old 03-27-2009   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
All the "random" encounters in the TLAD were clearly marked on my map even if I was all the way across town and stayed even if I did other missions.
Old 03-27-2009   #5
Ash_735

Hmm, still not seeing the last character appearing, guess I'll have to go ahead and finish the last mission before I can do it.
Old 03-27-2009   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea is there only those 2 malc missions and then the lawyer one?
Old 03-27-2009   #7
Ash_735

Yes, well there's another mission for someone else if you don't kill them during a mission, but I've gone and done that already. Last thing I did was clear the 25 Main Gang Wars, Malc's first mission and some races. I actually would of appreciated it if someone gave me a Snap Map location rather than getting the same location back, Northwood is kind of big, sometimes you need to circle the block a few times before they appear and Northwood has around 4/5 Blocks.
Old 03-27-2009   #8
lillb
Casual User

Ash I believe the second Malc location was right in front of the projects at the parking lot across from the pay and spray
I know it was at some parking area so i think that was it
its been a while now so i can't remember exactly but try around there
Old 03-27-2009   #9
BLAQCAPONE
Newbie Member

BLAQCAPONE is an unknown quantity at this point
omg can you guys get rid of spike one way or another this guy as been spamming youtube under the account name of mike81395 asking the same question every where I won't let it happen here to.
BLAQCAPONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #10
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAQCAPONE View Post
omg can you guys get rid of spike one way or another this guy as been spamming youtube under the account name of mike81395 asking the same question every where I won't let it happen here to.
Use the report post button and someone will do something, I have PM'd him and if he continues then he will be gone.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #11
Ash_735

Small update, loaded the game before and guess who appeared on the radar, haha, so just done that last race then went on to the awesome last mission hoping to claim 100% in the process, but no, I forgot about the Air Hockey! So now at 98%