Old 04-06-2009   #1
605Scorpion
Newbie Member

605Scorpion is an unknown quantity at this point
Buddha Mode?

Hello,
I was wondering if there was a "limited" God mode for GTAIV. Sort of like the Buddha cheat from Source games, where you take damage until 1HP, so you're not invincible but you still can't die. I love getting into huge shootouts with the cops, but anything above heat level 4 is pretty tough to survive and successfully get away from.

Even better would be a impervious to gunfire mod. Where you can die from almost anything (explosions, falling etc) except gunfire. Does anything like this exist?

My apologies if this is common knowledge. I just recently finished GTA IV and was intruiged by some Youtube vids.
605Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Can I ask - what's the difference between unlimited full health and unlimited 1hp health?
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #3
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Unlimited full health is always at 100% and never goes down. Unlimited 1hp health is where it will be at 100% and then will deplete till 1% and then it won't go any lower so you are at the edge of dying. Completley useless and I don't know why you would want unlimited 1hp health anyway.
Old 04-06-2009   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
yeah i understand visually (on his health meter) what he's talking about, but i don't understand conceptually why you would want that when they are exactly the same thing :p
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #5
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
not exactly the same. with unlimited health, you never take damage. with the 1hp, you take damage but won't die. so look at it in a challenging sense. you want to challenge yourself to not take too much damage, but you still have insurance

idk really that's the best reason i could come up with. cause if you really wanted a challenge, you could play the game without any damn cheats.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #6
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
The only difference I can think of is, the character will look a bit bloody and battered compared to 100% health, which looks cooler when in a spat with police.

Other than what Kodo said, I don't know what else it could be good for
Old 04-07-2009   #7
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Well in Source games, your screen goes into a 'death mode' of sorts, black and white etc...

I think anyway.