Old 03-17-2009   #1
jim_genius5

jim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished road
*SPOILERS* Ending Kinda Sucked

I just completed this game and I feel the ending is rather incomplete. It's an awesome game and they really did it well. It's just that it finished off really quickly, and although it's DLC, it should have had more missions.

I have to say I enjoyed every second playing as Johnny and the Lost MC story is epic! I'm sure no-one would've made it better than R*, but here are my comments:

1. Billy Grey is supposedly Johnny's best friend, and the two-faced theme worked well with Brian but I didn't expect it with Billy.
2. The Lost MC is all over now? I thought they will gain more notoriety and become the leading biker gang.
3. A huge firefight with the AOD must have happened instead of the stupidly straightforward prison break.
4. As said, breaking into the correctional facility was pretty unrealistic. I didn't want to bring "realism" into this as some people seem to choke over it, but it was seriously dumb to get out of the same gates they broke into. I mean it's badass to actually break into the main gates and all, but they would've locked it and police cars should have blocked the road and you would have the option to escape from somewhere else.

Generally, the expansion is epic, and I feel really lucky to be an Xbox owner to have it.
jim_genius5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
1) If you look, Billy and Johnny work different, Billy is very old values where as Johnny is a thinker and peace keeper, under the whole command of Billy you'll notice Johnny back chatting Billys choice and Billy argueing with that. Billy got arrested because the crew ere busy elsewhere so Billy might also blame Johnny for not being there to help him fend off the police. Billy generally is starting to like Johnny less and less, and by the time of arrest, knowing Johnny has took over would of been reason enough to turn states and grass.

2) Afraid so, since the start of the game, the theme was the gang getting smaller, watch the Intro again, it shows all the MAIN people in the Lost MC, by the end of the game, count how many of them are still alive. The gang became unstable, fighting in the gang, not being able to trust each other, etc, contributed to the decision to kill the beast and let the club rest in the ashes.

3) I thought it was a good mission, we've been fighting the Angels all the game and whopped their asses plenty of times, fighting the police at THEIR base and just riding out was awesome.

4) As I recall, they couldn't of locked that gate, we sent a Rocket to the front door, that way they had a guranteed escape route when they had to leave, they could of put some cars there, but what was the point, we were loaded, a few shots were all that's needed to clear the path. Plus I'd like to think that the main fighters came in the two Helicopters.

Sadly, I wish the story was longer too, in the games code, two Missions for Stubbs were cut out and some missions were meant to be longer, I would of liked more missions before Billy got arrested to show the hate building more and how he got the deal with the Chinese.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote