Old 03-14-2009   #1
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
Upload Filesize Limit?

Hy, could someone tell what is the Limit of files (MB) i can Uplaod here ?
I wanne upload a modfile and the size is about 15 MB!

thx

Last edited by Mitchell Maniac; 03-14-2009 at 08:56 PM..
Mitchell Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I think there is no limit for it so you can upload and share it with us!
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009   #3
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
I think there is no limit for it so you can upload and share it with us!
thx 4 the quick answer, ... but i tried to upload this file short after my post here ... and NO it is still uploading, i've canceled .. it's not possible that a upload of 15MB takes more than 17 h :/
damn ...

so I would like to know.. is it allowed just to upload a little .txt document with a Link to the file .. so u have to DL it from a other server??

thx
Old 03-15-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
for text document, when you want to upload it put the file with a readme (which in the read me.txt you explain how to instal the mod) in a folder then compress it (.rar, .zip...), after that upload it

about the speed, well, you can go to an internet cafe or a friend's house or anywhere that you can upload it with high speed, so there is no problem for uploading

Edit: also, what's your mod?

Last edited by behzad_sol; 03-15-2009 at 01:17 PM..
Old 03-15-2009   #5
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
for text document, when you want to upload it put the file with a readme (which in the read me.txt you explain how to instal the mod) in a folder then compress it (.rar, .zip...), after that upload it

about the speed, well, you can go to an internet cafe or a friend's house or anywhere that you can upload it with high speed, so there is no problem for uploading

Edit: also, what's your mod?
mmhh okay i currently try to uplaod the file again ...

I made a little but cool change for the GTA IV Background loadingscreens ... before there were all Black and White ... so i decide to made seven complete NEW colored Loadingscreens from the exact same Area like the the original images (well almost ) ... u can download it from here if u want http://rapidshare.com/files/20963848...ingscreens.rar

and tell me pls if these pics are good !

Old 03-15-2009   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
In the mean time you should consider uploading to multiple file hosting sites until the Staff answers this. Since Rapidshare has a 1 IP per download policy and a certain download limit per hour, it might give a few people problems.
Old 03-15-2009   #7
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Well, my internet speed is tooooo slow but I'll download it and I will say my opinion
Old 03-16-2009   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry, we've recieved your Mod, it's just awaiting approval of our Mod Manager.

edit: Actually that's your Radar Icons mod, are you using the same method to try and upload this file too?

Last edited by Ash_735; 03-16-2009 at 01:19 AM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009   #9
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Don't worry, we've recieved your Mod, it's just awaiting approval of our Mod Manager.

edit: Actually that's your Radar Icons mod, are you using the same method to try and upload this file too?

Oh cool.. So was my 15 MB upload successfully ?? ...

...and yes i'm using always the gtagaming.com/downloads/upload site to upload my mods here.
Old 03-17-2009   #10
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Our Mod Manager is rappo, who is in trip I think, he'll be back soon
Old 03-20-2009   #11
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
there is a limit - i dont really know what it is, but there is one that is set by our server. 15MB is definitely over the limit so if you ever have something that big just email it to me or post a download link like you did and i can upload it for you.

i put your mod here: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...misc-mods/2338 . i added it to your "My Mods" section so feel free to edit the title, add screenshots, and all that jazz. just dont try to upload a new file to it.
Old 03-22-2009   #12
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
there is a limit - i dont really know what it is, but there is one that is set by our server. 15MB is definitely over the limit so if you ever have something that big just email it to me or post a download link like you did and i can upload it for you.

i put your mod here: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...misc-mods/2338 . i added it to your "My Mods" section so feel free to edit the title, add screenshots, and all that jazz. just dont try to upload a new file to it.

oh yeah, thank u