Old 03-16-2009   #1
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
GTA IV TV

Have you guys like ever watched a whole show or like that?

I watched that Liberty City history program today and found out that Dukes, the borough of LC got its name after dukie cause the people there stinked and smelled.

Also. Bohan is named after an dutch word which means a dutch word in dutch. <- that was actually a quote from the show.
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I haven't watched TV In-Game though, except for Republican Space Rangers, always have time for that, I just extracted the channels from the game so I can browse through them on the computer instead. You can actually import your own content into the in-game TV just by using a simple converter.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009   #3
PS3_dude

PS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enoughPS3_dude will become famous soon enough
Cool i saw it once but i didn't really listen to it. I was hopping channels so i can watch " I'm Rich'' I just love it. Too bad Rockstar won't release updates to refresh the TV and add some new content. I also would love some Music Update. Not as a whole add on like the Lost and Damned but just a small update for 6 bucks from PS store
PS3_dude is offline   Reply With Quote