Old 03-09-2009   #1
goten232
Newbie Member

goten232 is on a distinguished roadgoten232 is on a distinguished roadgoten232 is on a distinguished road
HELP!!!!!

i have downloaded spark IV and i wanted to install the freddy krueger mod.but i made a misstake!!
now i cant start the game!help me!can i repair gta 4 with spark IV or what should i do?
goten232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
My friend, I sent you the original playerped.rpf link download, I hope your problem solves

Edit: Never forget to backup the files you are editing, that helps you alot when you make a mistake

Last edited by behzad_sol; 03-09-2009 at 12:24 PM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #3
goten232
Newbie Member

goten232 is on a distinguished roadgoten232 is on a distinguished roadgoten232 is on a distinguished road
thx

another problem:i have the simple native trainer 2.8 and if i go out of a multplayer game,the game crashes
thats only with v2.8

Last edited by goten232; 03-10-2009 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
goten232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Because Trainers arn't suppose to be used in Multplayer, most new Trainers will crash the game when it detects Multiplayer being activated.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #5
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Because Trainers arn't suppose to be used in Multplayer, most new Trainers will crash the game when it detects Multiplayer being activated.

What ash said. thats your answer

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Malcolm X
JC is offline   Reply With Quote