Old 03-08-2009   #1
Problem300
Newbie Member

Problem300 is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA IV [Online]

Hello all !

Yesterday I want to play with my friend GTA IV online. So first we want to join some server, ok we choose one and join them.

I joined and I saw all players but my friend was "alone in THIS SAME server and he was changed to admin (when he pressesd P he saw all other players but if he start play no one was with him sad.gif)"

Really strange but okey we join next server. My friend join some server he see players and I join to the same server.
And wtf? Im alone, im admin when I press P I see all players but when I start game im alone :\

Ok so we try to make new server. I make one on free mod I send invite to my friend, he accept and when he connected it write: " Cant connect to game sesion "
The same situation when he host server and when I want connect.

Ofc its on PC
I have legal GTA 4
friend have illegal

but when I have legal game I should join cracked servers too ... don't know why we cant play together

Can some one help me with this problem ? I really want to play with him !

Thanks to all that read my post.
Old 03-08-2009   #2
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Simple solution:

Tell your friend to BUY the game and he wouldn't have to worry about this. Don't ask about ways to bypass it, it isn't allowed here.

Closed.
Closed Thread