Old 03-02-2009   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Bloodhound 2 Teaser

I'm following up my latest machinima movie "Bloodhound" with a second installment of the series, and here's a little teaser! I won't tell if its a sequel or prequel yet

http://www.upvideo.com/node.aspx?id=...c-81dba4cb228f

Cheers,
Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #2
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
whaoooo 2 Teaser!
Old 03-02-2009   #3
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna get shit loads of neg rep for this but what the heck, everyone's entitled to an opinion

WHY !!!, the 1st was really poor, i was waiting in anticipation and instead i got a less than mediocre machinima with the worst music, voice acting and story ever....

Please stick to the gta trailers
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #4
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I actually have to agree with havok_jro on this. The first one was subpar.

The camera angles were interesting, yet really boring. It seems you were only working with fixed camera angles and have no experience using them to make a proper movie. Camera angles make a movie interesting, a little more thought is needed, it's not about what looks "cool".

The voice acting was dull, which didn't help the poorly directed story. The whole thing was awfully cliché and I didn't understand the characters drive for revenge. In many parts the narrative didn't even make sense.

Consider this constructive criticism. I'm not going to tell you you can't make these machinimas - just take my thoughts in to consideration and don't take it as an insult.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote