Old 02-28-2009   #1
frustration

frustration is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Patriot monster

Hey i new to the forum and im not an expert at modding either, but i was wondering if its possible to make the patriot into a monster truck..like make it really high and maybe abit wider?..make it more stable??

that would be awesome thanks!!

Oh also would it be possible to make this a script mod? (.ASI)

Last edited by frustration; 02-28-2009 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
frustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I don't think a script mod helps here, we need a 3D modeler like Zmodeler which just imports GTA-IV's vehicle models and in the future the export feature will be included in the program
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #3
frustration

Oh..have any idea when?
Old 02-28-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
After the export feature includes into the program, so you can request a 3D modeler to make one for you
Old 02-28-2009   #5
frustration

i saw a video..about a guy who did this by modifying his handling.dat?but when i try editing it nothing happens..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkDOvC1RGs

??and why would you need export cant u just save the model and then just drag and drop it into the appropriate folder?
Old 02-28-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

The only program that just can edit GTA-IV's vehicles model (to my knowledge) is Zmodeler, but at the moment you just can edit the 3D model, you can't export the edited one
Old 02-28-2009   #7
frustration

oh..
Old 03-01-2009   #8
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Yea monster trucks in GTA4 would be awesome considering how realistic the damage physics are, I would enjoy a mod like this as well.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote