Old 02-23-2009   #1
alliooprjb

alliooprjb can only hope to improve
TowTruck

Not sure but I swear I have never seen the Tow Truck in GTAIV. I believe it is new to Lost and Damned. So my question is, dos anyone know how to put the hook down and tow a car behind it like the one in San Andreas. I do not see a point of having a towtruck in the game if you cannot do that.
alliooprjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I think you can't move it just like lift truck
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i also saw the tow truck and thought wow thats new
and although i didnt actually drive it i am upset that the forklift doesnt work and the trailer cabs can't pick up trailers
and i feel that this one would be the same
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #4
alliooprjb

alliooprjb can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
yea i also saw the tow truck and thought wow thats new
and although i didnt actually drive it i am upset that the forklift doesnt work and the trailer cabs can't pick up trailers
and i feel that this one would be the same
yeah that sucks..whats the point of adding a towtruck if it cant tow a car...its funny that a game 5 years old had a towtruck that had the physics to tow cars...but now in a nect gen amazing game, they cant do that.
alliooprjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #5
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea its a small feature but it still adds something to the game
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #6
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
ya i really dont know why they didnt add that simple feature i would have rather them added another car or something rather then a tow truck that cant tow.
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010   #7
nypd4
Newbie Member

nypd4 is an unknown quantity at this point
tow truck

i tride it it dose not work
nypd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010   #8
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
One of the reason I still play GTASA sometimes, it has many feutures that were taken out in GTA4
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote