Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2009   #16
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Any one has a screen shot of this Luis guy?
Yeah, here you go:

swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #17
BigKal

BigKal is an unknown quantity at this point
aw man! I have a PS3.. and I can seriosuly say Im not jealous of the Lost and Damned DLC.. I dont wanna play as a racist bike gang.. <-- its lame. If i had a xbox i wouldnt care for it basically..

But if the second DLC is luis and gangs then im jealous

no fairz. why do only xboxers gets to play as gangster black guy. I wanna play as thug blackie too

MY NUKKA LUIS IS A G! Damn xboxers!!! ENJOY!
edit:
wait a minute, fernando lopez?? This dude is half spanish??

oh well. Peurtoricans can still be G.

Maybe luis is gonna be like Immortal Technique (PERUVIAN/BLACK) COOL

Last edited by BigKal; 03-05-2009 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
BigKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #18
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKal View Post
aw man! I have a PS3.. and I can seriosuly say Im not jealous of the Lost and Damned DLC.. I dont wanna play as a racist bike gang.. <-- its lame. If i had a xbox i wouldnt care for it basically..
The Lost MC arn't Racist, well, one member is, Billy Grey, but the rest are not, hell, even one of the main characters in Black. It's the Angels of Death who are the full out Racists ones. Playboy X simply doesn't know his Biker Gangs and think's they're all Racists.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #19
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
either way bikers are badass
Old 03-05-2009   #20
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
Quote:

no fairz. why do only xboxers gets to play as gangster black guy. I wanna play as thug blackie too

edit:

That sounded more racist than any line in the LAD.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #21
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yimpat View Post
That sounded more racist than any line in the LAD.
thats what i was thinking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
The Lost MC arn't Racist, well, one member is, Billy Grey, but the rest are not, hell, even one of the main characters in Black. It's the Angels of Death who are the full out Racists ones. Playboy X simply doesn't know his Biker Gangs and think's they're all Racists.
Yup isn't Clay black?
and Many times in the story they refer to the AOD as those racist fucks or something like that
so obviously they don't see eye to eye on the racial thing
and on AOD website they say no one who isnt white has passed their tests or whatever
And Johnny works with Malc and Elizabeta which a racist biker wouldn't.

Last edited by lillb; 03-05-2009 at 06:38 PM..
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #22
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
thats what i was thinking

Yup isn't Clay black?
and Many times in the story they refer to the AOD as those racist fucks or something like that
so obviously they don't see eye to eye on the racial thing
and on AOD website they say no one who isnt white has passed their tests or whatever
And Johnny works with Malc and Elizabeta which a racist biker wouldn't.
that guys post was just plain dumb. he obviously is dumb out of the asshole and has never heard of the dominican ethnicity which some of them look black but have spainish last names. luis on the other hand doesent even look black or sound black so this guy is a special case of dumbass.

but for racist bikers not working with other races is not true some more racial hells angel chapters like the one down in tampa florida work with other races all the time they get past there hatred to make a profit selling drugs to one race isnt going to bring in the dough. as a matter of fact a lot of those rascist gangs out there work with other races for instance the aryan brotherhood nazi lowriders pe#1 and various other black gangs like the cabbage patch crips and dirty old man crips and the black guerilla family will work with white gangs and latino gangs to make a profit. also even though the angels of death seem like a rascist gang even they have worked with a latino gang remeber snow storm, those guys were aod and he told the one guy the best stuff is made here in america.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #23
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Yea i see your point just saying the way he treats them is with respect rather than just purely for the profit
Also he rarely if ever makes racial comments about anyone he deals with.
Like Ash said Billy was kinda racist but Johnny wasn't
Old 03-06-2009   #24
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I think we all know that it is gonna be Luis now, I might have a 360 by then, hopefully, and I will buy it if I have live or not. One question though. Do you need to have bought the lost and damned to be able to play DLC#2. Just wondering.
Old 03-06-2009   #25
lillb
Casual User

i doubt it
Since it should work just like TLAD i think you will only need the original game
Old 03-06-2009   #26
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

edit:

Actually, not only are they not racist, Johnny absolutely hates "racist pricks" as he calls them. And Luis is Dominican. Completely Dominican from the descriptions I've read.
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #27
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphySk8 View Post
Actually, not only are they not racist, Johnny absolutely hates "racist pricks" as he calls them. And Luis is Dominican. Completely Dominican from the descriptions I've read.
Yeah, I don't think R* are the type of company to make the main protaginest of the DLC racist. It would not have went down well.
Old 03-06-2009   #28
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
I think we all know that it is gonna be Luis now, I might have a 360 by then, hopefully, and I will buy it if I have live or not. One question though. Do you need to have bought the lost and damned to be able to play DLC#2. Just wondering.
i dont think they will make you have the first one the only way i can think of them making you have the first one is if they add tlad weapons in the next dlc. one thing im hoping to see in the next dlc is more detail in characters like in gta 4 and a way more detailed storyline like in gta 4 also more of everything like theres supposed to be in expansion packs. now that i think about it if rockstar is dead set on having all the stuff in the tlad in the second dlc they may make you pay for it but like i said i dought it , you most def probably wont be able to have the music in the tlad in the second one. one big thing that they need to add in the next dlc is make it so all the cars and guns from all the dlcs go back on to gta 4 maybe except some of the guns in the tlad. some of those guns seem like very biker guns to me and using them with niko may seem weird to me for instance the automatic shotgun and the automatic pistol.

also i thought all you need is an online connection i dont think you need xbox live gold to buy any dlc microsoft hasent done that before with any other dlc so you may be able to save some money there.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #29
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say Mission Wise it will be the same, these are meant to be expansion packs, not full games, and for the price, they represent that quite well. I agree though, would like to see a patch for GTA IV that will port over AT LEAST the TV and Internet Content along with the Radio now (but inlcude ZiT data).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #30
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
also i thought all you need is an online connection i dont think you need xbox live gold to buy any dlc microsoft hasent done that before with any other dlc so you may be able to save some money there.
That's not entirely true. Some DLC is exclusive to Gold members first and Silver members usually get it like a month later or something.
I don't think the GTA DLC would be tho since I downloaded TLAD while I had a silver account ( granted I bought the code from gamestop)