Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2009   #16
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
was there always a normal city bus?
i saw it for the first time playing TLAD
Old 02-28-2009   #17
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisandy View Post
And when Elizabeta texts you the # for Roman's cab company you can't actually use it??
Yeah! What was even the point of that message if it doesn't even do anything!?
Old 03-01-2009   #18
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Who needs sports cars when you have the DTC. It smokes anything in the game without even breathing hard.
What's the DTC?

EDIT: I figured it out. Double T Custom.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 03-01-2009 at 05:00 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009   #19
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
was there always a normal city bus?
i saw it for the first time playing TLAD
Yes, they always seem to be around Star Junction
Old 03-04-2009   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I've noticed the buses actually drive around the city now, as opposed to either being parked on the curb or conveniently showing up and flipping over in front of you during car chase missions...
Old 03-05-2009   #21
GTA4EVER
Newbie Member

GTA4EVER is an unknown quantity at this point
i doubt they added exrta cars for a expansion that is about bikes.
GTA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #22
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA4EVER View Post
i doubt they added exrta cars for a expansion that is about bikes.
- Slamvan
- TowTruck
- Rhapsody
- Prison Bus

They did add cars, just not in the same league as bikes.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009   #23
sk83rjosh
Newbie Member

sk83rjosh is an unknown quantity at this point
i found another new car its called psyote

i think its calle psyote icant read the font that the names in but it looks lik a reallly old covette lik a 69-74
sk83rjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #24
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
dear spike123, don't double post, you will get your answer, so please wait to be answered
Old 03-27-2009   #25
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Spike, I've answered your question, the GTA IV rendition of Johnny wears a vest Style Jacket but in TLAD he wears a full Jacket.

edit: Also to update the list of cars, there is also a Regina that only spawns ONCE in the game, the drug dealers are driving it in Heavy Toll before you steal the truck.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #26
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea spike has posted in every thread about TLAD and he sent me PMs that I had answered with pictures to show him
Old 03-27-2009   #27
BLAQCAPONE
Newbie Member

BLAQCAPONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
yea spike has posted in every thread about TLAD and he sent me PMs that I had answered with pictures to show him
trust me this guy spams all gta 4 youtube vids as well
BLAQCAPONE is offline   Reply With Quote