Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2009   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
New sports car(s) in lost and the damned?

hey quick question. Ive been playing for a couple days now and i was wondering if there were any new sports cars. I think i may have saw one but it was at an angle so i could be wrong.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I'm 99% sure that the only new vehicles which aren't bikes are the Slamvan, Burrito, Towtruck and Rhapsody. No sports cars.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Check here for all new vehicles in LaD
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
They haven't actually listed all the cars on that list, for example, the Easter Egg Car isn't listed (The Rhapsody).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009   #5
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
Nor is the Prison bus.I suppose they have them listed in the official guide as it includes a car showroom.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I think the pic R* has of the tow truck is deceiving. "It has it's own unique benefits"

Apparently there's no way to actually tow cars. It's a cool truck, but upsetting it can't pull vehicles around. I was really excited when I saw that screenshot with that caption. Oh well, doesn't kill the fun but still a little let down.
Old 02-26-2009   #7
chrisandy
Newbie Member

chrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished roadchrisandy is on a distinguished road
"Oh well, doesn't kill the fun but still a little let down."

Yeah, what's up with that?

And when Elizabeta texts you the # for Roman's cab company you can't actually use it??
chrisandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #8
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i tried to call romans cab company i thought id be able to call him for rides even if i had to pay like a normal taxi
Old 02-26-2009   #9
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Is this game like the original GTA: IV, like story-mode wise, or is it way shorter?
Old 02-26-2009   #10
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
quite a bit shorter but still worth 20 bucks they are pretty quality missions
Old 02-26-2009   #11
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Who needs sports cars when you have the DTC. It smokes anything in the game without even breathing hard.
Old 02-27-2009   #12
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
So we were lied to when they said there were 20 new vehicles?

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #13
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
There's lots of new bikes, that's for sure!
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #14
SundanceKid
TAKEd3mOUT is my GT...
Newbie Member

SundanceKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
So we were lied to when they said there were 20 new vehicles?
Nope, 17 new bikes, 3 new trucks...
SundanceKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
That's all that's on the website, I can't image there's anymore bikes, but for Cars we have the Police Bus and the Rhapsody, so if they're the only ones, then 22 new vehicles.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote