Old 02-21-2009   #1
WICKEDNINJAPUNK
Newbie Member

WICKEDNINJAPUNK is an unknown quantity at this point
TLAD Download Help

I brought my 360 to a buddies house with internet axcess and downloaded TLAD to 100% but didnt have time to start playing it there. So when I brought it home and hooked it up I have no idea how to get it started, I tried starting a new game when I start up gta 4 and everything and it doesnt come up, but when I check the hard drive it shows 1.8 gigs for TLAD download. So how do I get it to start up ?
WICKEDNINJAPUNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Start > New Game, it should then show a screen asking if you want to start The Lost and Damned. Also, make sure you are signed into Xbox Live as it gets attached to your account and just like any other DLC Content, wont show up unless you are signed into the profile which it was purchased under.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #3
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
you need to download the update to. so get internet acess start it again and download the update
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #4
WICKEDNINJAPUNK
Newbie Member

WICKEDNINJAPUNK is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the help........The problem ended up being that I didnt download the update for the game too, and I got my internet back up now too So problem solved...Thanks again.
WICKEDNINJAPUNK is offline   Reply With Quote