Old 02-19-2009   #1
robbieowen84
Newbie Member

robbieowen84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation freezing in game

Ive only been playing for two hours and the games frozen twice. anybody else having the same problem?
robbieowen84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
No problems here, but heard of this happening on some peoples consoles in various games.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #3
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
signs of a dying 360

I know from experience
Old 02-20-2009   #4
KTF67
Newbie Member

KTF67 is an unknown quantity at this point
My 360 has been freezing alot since I downloaded TLAD, but I just got it two weeks ago to replace my old one, so it can't be on its way out yet. Mines in a very well ventilated open spot, any ideas why its doing this?
KTF67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #5
robbieowen84
Newbie Member

robbieowen84 is an unknown quantity at this point
my xbox downloaded another update for the game and it hasnt froze since
robbieowen84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #6
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, I get it a few times tbh, but it only freezes for 5 seconds max, and that's normally in multiplayer.

But in the TLAD story I get a few hiccups, but every other game is fine.
Old 02-21-2009   #7
RjetsR
Newbie Member

RjetsR is an unknown quantity at this point
My game just started freezing recently, only when I try to go upstairs in the clubhouse. It just started freezing at around 68%. It's very strange that it only occurs when I try to go upstairs in the clubhouse.
RjetsR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #8
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I get a lot of hiccups in LaD. Mostly when I try climbing things or I get knocked down by a car. No freezes, just weird glitches that never happened in the actual GTA4. I'd report this to Rockstar in detail, but I'm sure they're already on it :p