Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
[SPOILER WARNING] Credits!

Ok, I'm not going to say much in the title, but if you're interested and not worried about spoilers, or have completed TLAD and GTA IV already, then scroll below.

If anyone has seen the credits cutscenes, you will realize some pretty cool things happening. For example, Niko chases Ivan down on the roof tops, then the camera flys overhead, then when it reaches the basketball court you see Niko again, with that mission where you beat up Dardar. Another one shows Niko executing Vlad, with The Lost riding on the road nearby. Lastly (listen up), one cutscene shows Johnny fighting his way out in the Libertonian, while Niko is on the other side. When the screen is about to fade, you will see someone that appears to look like Luis appear from the roof and gun down some people.

I believe, Luis will be the third protagonist. This pretty much confirms it. Also, another mission in TLAD (Ray Boccino) has Luis in it too.

What do you guys think? Discuss!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #2
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
I've seen the credits, thought they were brilliant, the story was awesome aswell, worth every penny

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #3
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
I played it at my friends house,it was fukin' awesome. Nice details there! I saw Niko once
Quote:
Niko chases Ivan down on the roof tops
I was in a hurry so I skipped the video to the gameplay and did missions*
Old 02-18-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I don't think so, because one his missions would be at the Libertonian when he comes and messes the diamond meeting, he has to kill the people out there and so he has to kill Niko or Johnny, will R* make this mission to kill its Agents?!?!
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #5
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Watch this video at 1:38 looks like Niko is in a Cop Car chasing the Van full of TV's Dimitri's Mission! but why is he on the HIGHWAY (my guess)| And at 1:38 Niko pushes the HOBO and doesn't show his face except from the side and you can tell that's Niko because of its Jacket.

Last edited by zeeshan810; 02-18-2009 at 07:54 PM..
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #6
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
well didnt rockstar say at the end of the game you will know who the second dlc character is. i kinda new it was gonna be luis but i didnt think the very very end a.k.a credits. as for the story i liked it but it was so all over the place and you didnt get in depth with each character like you did in gta 4. it didnt keep up with nikos adventures to. for instance right when you take the diamonds off of gay tony like two minutes later the libertonian mission starts i think it takes some time for niko to actully get them out of trash bags and then kill the people who were supposed to drop it off.also the ending was sad two very depressing endings in a row although i liked the ending i just wish the lost were still alive rather then ending themselves. when i first started the game i was kind of confused at everything also a little irratated (because i got 4 hours of sleep and was trying to play this game i was really looking forward to) but later when i completed it i looked back on things and although some stuff was still confusing i did realize the whole story was pretty good. rockstar did pretty good for a first attempt at dlc and i must say im impressed for the second dlc i wont expect as much better in story because i have the feeling rockstar had this all planned out from the start but when it comes around to a whole nother gta i expect more depth and not so lost storyline.wheew

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #7
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
It was good overall, but you don't really accomplish anything, which kinda' sucks. You end the game with less than what you started with. Hopefully Luis is a little more lucky. I'd hate to see the moral of the entire story be "Life sucks and all your friends die." Your gang and the clubhouse is really all you had at the start. You get a little money, but there's even less to spend it on, and once the majority of the people you meet are dead, you're living in a worn down apartment in the same section of town you started in. That's less than any other protagonist has gotten for beating the game, and the final mission felt kinda' anti-climactic. I think I expected too much. Eh, oh well. Still enjoyed it, and I don't really have an urge to go back to Niko just yet.

Last edited by MurphySk8; 02-18-2009 at 10:39 PM..
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #8
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
The ending was such a downer in the best way possible. Honestly, as much as i miss the club being this big one stop area to screw off in, I'm sick of the "game over, you rule the city!" style. It was one big downward spiral of bad karma that put you through hell for little to no gain. Loved it.

Also, the missions were a huge improvement. So much action and awesome gun fights. :3
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #9
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, it was definitely grittier, and I found it to be more challenging than Niko's 'adventure' was. I'm glad they didn't go the route of owning the entire city either, but another safehouse or two wouldn't hurt. As far as I can tell, after you beat the story, there's nowhere to watch TV now either, so if you hadn't seen the new shows or any of that, you're kinda' screwed on that save. I think what really bothered me is that I was really getting into the gang mentality and I felt like the story was really ramping up towards something big when it just kinda' ended. I think GTA IV may have spoiled me in that regard, considering how many earth-shattering moments there were that they could have just as easily ended the game with. The way the credits went definitely have me excited for the next one, though. They do make it pretty clear that Luis is gonna' be the next main character, and if you watch them all the way to the end, it goes to the shootout at the bank before fading to black. Considering that's where we were introduced to Luis, I think that's gonna' be where the next one starts, or it happens shortly after the intro.
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #10
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Can someone just tell me what the ending was.
in detail please.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #11
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
Can someone just tell me what the ending was.
in detail please.
I thought you have the game because the thread title was "Spoiler Warning Credits" Do you have the game or you Just want to know the ending!
I don't have a Xbox360 but I finished the game at my friend's house! I got a PS3.
Old 02-19-2009   #12
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Watched the credits not that long ago and I'm almost certain that the protagonist for the next DLC is going to Luis.

Looks like we're going to another perspective on the Libertonian meeting.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #13
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed View Post
Watched the credits not that long ago and I'm almost certain that the protagonist for the next DLC is going to Luis.

Looks like we're going to another perspective on the Libertonian meeting.
Can you please tell the time by the spoiler I posted!
Old 02-19-2009   #14
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
That's the intro, i'm pretty sure, the one I'm talking about are the credits that play after you finish the storyline
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #15
Termless

Termless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished road
Yea i saw niko & roman. And Luis is going to be the next person.