Old 02-17-2009   #1
Synonymous
United as one, Divided by zero.

Synonymous is an unknown quantity at this point
Annihilator

Has anyone found out a spawn point for this chopper in MP Free Mode? In the original Free Mode all I ever did was shoot down on people and take down choppers and that was my idea of fun....where the hell is it!?! The only chopper I have managed to find was the lame Maverick. Help!
Synonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #2
Termless

Termless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished road
Yea i heard about this problem at gamespot boards. Is it at the airport still?
Old 02-17-2009   #3
Synonymous

I have flown over every helipad and I have not spotted it anywhere. It's not even at the airport.
Old 02-17-2009   #4
Termless

Termless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished roadTermless is on a distinguished road
WOW.... Rockstar made a big mess then.
Old 02-17-2009   #5
Synonymous

I bet Rockstar was tired of getting massacred in free mode and so took it out.. even if that was the case, it is ridiculous that they would take out the one thing that took a lot of skill to use. Ugh this is going to piss off many pilots in GTAIV, myself included obviously. I hope I'm not forced to go back to original Free Mode w/o the awesome new features.
Old 02-17-2009   #6
Termless

Rockstar better fix this or there going to be getting some mad e-mails about this.
Old 02-17-2009   #7
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Holy fuck when was the last time u posted? But ye it sucks if they took it out. IS it just in the expansion?
Old 02-17-2009   #8
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Who gives a fuck they have explosive shells FUCK YEAH
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #9
Synonymous

Hah Grimmy, yeah I don't post much as I'm mainly a lurker. But fucking hell this new DLC really just made our(Pilots) online DLC experience shitty. I guess I'm forced to go back to OG GTAIV MP but I'm still fucking raged.

Edit:
@Havok: You don't understand how much some people including myself, actually used the annihilator to kill. Grimmy, you know how much I use the Heli to take down people. This is BS tbh.

Last edited by Synonymous; 02-17-2009 at 04:11 PM..
Old 02-17-2009   #10
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonymous View Post
Hah Grimmy, yeah I don't post much as I'm mainly a lurker. But fucking hell this new DLC really just made our(Pilots) online DLC experience shitty. I guess I'm forced to go back to OG GTAIV MP but I'm still fucking raged.

Edit:
@Havok: You don't understand how much some people including myself, actually used the annihilator to kill. Grimmy, you know how much I use the Heli to take down people. This is BS tbh.
Damn you and your helicopters

I need to get this dlc
Old 02-17-2009   #11
DonaldLxOxVxE
Newbie Member

DonaldLxOxVxE can only hope to improve
Damn i didn't realise this about the Annihilator, that really sucks especially when they've updated its abilities, i was looking forward to trying it out in Free Mode.
DonaldLxOxVxE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #12
Synonymous

They made them better and they don't let us experiment with them in multiplayer Free Mode? Truly, helicopters really are the only skill in GTAIV adjacent to sniping.

I just experienced the new chopper and it was totally overpowered. Now I can see why they didn't put it in Free Mode. But shit, why the hell would they make it so overpowered. It's basically whoever gets the chopper first wins. Cheapest thing ever, they should have left it alone for more skilled players. Newbies can even fly them with ease now.

Last edited by Synonymous; 02-17-2009 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 02-17-2009   #13
Masterjts

Masterjts is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant even select friendly fire on, autoaim off or cops on for free mode anymore. I am not that pleased with this DLC. I expected MORE options not less.
Masterjts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #14
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
there have been some assumptions made that this has something to do with the free xbox live week but hell i'm just trying to contribute

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #15
Masterjts

Masterjts is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I figured out my problem with the free play. You have to set your options first in the phone for cops, ff and aa. I set them the way I want and then started the game. They are still grayed out but they are grayed out the way I want them.
Masterjts is offline   Reply With Quote