Old 02-18-2009   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Game help?

so I loaded up gta iv: lost and the damned and it just asked me if i wanted to play.
now I tried again later and it didnt ask me. now i dont know how to get back into it.
any help?
thanks
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It will ask you once, after you save your game in TLAD, the game loads up whichever game has the most recent Save automatically. If you want to jump between the two, either press start and load a save from the other game, or choose new game and it will ask you again if you want to start TLAD or carry on with IV.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #3
JAXBOI 904

JAXBOI 904 can only hope to improve
YEA ITS GONNA DO THAT SINCE ITS UR SECOND OR MORE TIME.JUS GO TO GAME THEN PRESS NEW GAME IN THE START MENU OR LOAD THE LOST AND DAMNED GAME U SAVED
JAXBOI 904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
thanks alot guys,
so is there is a list of all the new things, im noting the bike and the new shot gun, what else can i expect.
sorry ive been out of the loop...been away at school
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote