Old 02-09-2009   #1
Turbo Murder
Newbie Member

Turbo Murder is an unknown quantity at this point
Packaging

Does anyone know what the packaging looks like when bought in a store? Or do you just get a poster and a downloiad card in a zip-lock bag?
Turbo Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #2
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
What do you mean, the box? Where would you be buying it from if it is not in the box?
Old 02-09-2009   #3
Turbo Murder
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint.44 View Post
What do you mean, the box? Where would you be buying it from if it is not in the box?
I have yet to hear about an actual box though. A lot of people think they just hand you the download card and a poster.
Old 02-09-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd assume it would be the normal Microsoft Points DVD Cases, the orange ones, with the Poster inside and the Card in the slot as normal.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #5
Turbo Murder
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I'd assume it would be the normal Microsoft Points DVD Cases, the orange ones, with the Poster inside and the Card in the slot as normal.
I have never seen these. They have some kind of bubble packaging for those in Canada I guess.
Old 02-09-2009   #6
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
Well, here is the 360 box art:

And here is the PS3 box art:

Here is a picture of the PS3 box front and back:

Lastly, here is the PC box art:
Old 02-09-2009   #7
Turbo Murder
Newbie Member

Funny.
Old 02-09-2009   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Murder View Post
I have never seen these. They have some kind of bubble packaging for those in Canada I guess.
Here is an example of one, it's how Points are sold over here, just the same as DVD Cases, but instead of having the area where you put the disc, The Card is clamped there instead.

Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea we don't have those over here either Ash they come as just a card

I'm assuming we will get something that looks like this:

with a tear-off strip on the back to reveal the code
as for the poster not sure if it will be separate or part of the packaging
Old 02-10-2009   #10
OMFGitsJoey

OMFGitsJoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
yea we don't have those over here either Ash they come as just a card

I'm assuming we will get something that looks like this:

with a tear-off strip on the back to reveal the code
as for the poster not sure if it will be separate or part of the packaging
that`s a pic of the box not the card
OMFGitsJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #11
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
well i said "assuming" for a reason i didnt see anywhere saying it was actually coming in a box if thats true then the card and the poster would be inside that box and that would be the answer to the OP's question
Old 02-11-2009   #13
Turbo Murder
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
To answer the packaging question, a user over at GTAForums called zsakul2 has posted some pics of the package and the contents:
Great! Thanks!
Old 02-11-2009   #14
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
So zsakul2 bought the card right but don't the users get the card on Feb 17. I am confused!
Old 02-11-2009   #15
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
My 1600 limited edition points card has been dispatched by my retailer. It should be here tomorrow, and I guess it's gonna be the same one as in the pictures above.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote