Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2009   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Lots of New Info Surface! (Feb 10 09)

There has been lots of new information today that have surfaced thorugh various sites, including Maxim, Twitter, IGN, Variety, GameStop and even the Official Grand Theft Auto IV website!

First up, the website of Maxim, a men's magazine that deals with all stuff girls and gaming, has just released two new screenshots that came along with a new preview! Check the new preview out here! The preview had shown nothing new, but we believe pictures speak a thoudand words!

Next, the description of the strategy guide from BradyGames, from the website of the United States video games retailer GameStop, has revealed some new information, including some information on the all-new collectibles, mini-games, odd jobs, and more! You can read the full description below!

Quote:
  • Missions: Maps and strategy for all missions plus complete coverage of the new Odd jobs, Bike Thefts, Gang Wars, Random Characters and other activities required to achieve 100% completion
  • Maps: Score health, armor and weapons no matter where you are. Our maps show you where to find them in every mission. Pick-ups, collectibles, places of interest…everything you need!
  • Secrets: our detailed collection of maps and descriptions reveal precise locations for all Sea Gulls hidden around Liberty City.
  • Vehicle Showroom: Details on every ride in Liberty City
  • Multi-player: complete coverage of the new modes of multiplayer
Also, the website of Variety has published a new article, claiming that Rockstar Games have abandoned Amazon as the deal between them has ended, and the ZiT service, using the Rockstar Games Social Club website, will now move on to Apple's iTunes service. Will this mark the start of an ongoing rumor of Grand Theft Auto for the iPhone, iPod Touch or Mac OS X? We'll see.

Next, IGN has also released another new screenshot in their "Screenshot-A-Day" feature, which halted temporarily for the weekend, unfortunately. Today, the new screenshot came with a very interesting shot of Johnny Klebitz, our main character, in the water, something no screenshot of a Grand Theft Auto game has ever shown prior to this.

Lastly, the Grand Theft Auto IV official website has also been updated today, featuring Congressman Thomas Stubbs. You wouldn't have guessed that Liberty City residents actually use Twitter, do you? Well, this politician does! The only place that the real world intersects with the Grand Theft Auto universe, is at Twitter. Check it out - follow Congressman Thomas Stubbs on his Twitter page, and also check out the Official Grand Theft Auto IV website if you are interested!

Phew, that was a whole lot of news to digest! It's only a week more till Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned is available to be downloaded via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace! Stay tuned for more news and media!

Source post: http://blog.gtahq.net/2009/02/10/gra...ned-update-21/

Last edited by De7erminist; 02-10-2009 at 02:03 AM..
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #2
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
why hasnt gta gaming.com made you a moderator or news poster yet damn your good although i didnt want to read the first part about seagulls and what not i couldent help myself + rep
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #3
De7erminist

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Wow, I've just realized that the publisher of the strategy guide is Pearson Education? What in the world!

I thought they published textbooks! Wow, if The Lost and Damned were to be an examinable school subjects I would do really well in school.
Old 02-10-2009   #4
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Yooo thx Hot Devil! I like the upgrades for Gang Wars>!
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #5
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i just think its odd that the strategy guide ships 2/12/2009 when u can't download TLAD until 2/17/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Wow, I've just realized that the publisher of the strategy guide is Pearson Education? What in the world!

I thought they published textbooks! Wow, if The Lost and Damned were to be an examinable school subjects I would do really well in school.
looks like pearson owns brady games:
http://www.pearsoned.com/pr_2002/021302.htm

kinda strange they stated the publisher as pearson since most other bradygames guides are listed as bradygames

Last edited by lillb; 02-10-2009 at 10:37 AM..
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #6
JaredN
Newbie Member

JaredN is an unknown quantity at this point
That screenshot of Johnny in the water is interesting, perhaps they are alluding to the fact there may be a mission like in San Andreas where you need to infiltrate a boat.
JaredN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #7
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Maybe his car got off the road into the water.. and that's why he's mad now because he has to swim!
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #8
devil chevelle

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
it said gang wars thats cool but i hope realistic gang wars not like you shoot up a neighboorhood then take it over maybe just get rid of the operation from the other biker gang in the area and you take it over
Old 02-10-2009   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i'm sure it will be more realistic than the SA gang wars, although i did like those.
As far as i see it u'll be mostly fighting the angels of death i dont think the lost have much rivalry with any other gangs since they work with some of the mob
Old 02-10-2009   #10
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
There could be more to the gang wars. Like Playboy X said, not too many people want to work with the crazy biker gangs. Who knows, there could be trouble with the McCreary faction for all we know.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #11
lillb
Casual User

i doubt the bikers would be brawling with the mccreary's since the timeline is close to that of GTA IV and niko was with the mccreary's for alot of the story and there was no beef with bikers and them
Old 02-11-2009   #12
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
More cheats, like funny ones, will be appreciated too.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009   #13
devil chevelle

if there is gang wars it will be good but please dont make it like baby sitting with san andreas where everyday you had to go fight for your territory, other then that i will probably be fine with everything
Old 02-11-2009   #14
lillb
Casual User

yea i hated the stop everything you're doing cause your territory is being attacked and apparently your gang can't do shit without you
Old 02-11-2009   #15
De7erminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
yea i hated the stop everything you're doing cause your territory is being attacked and apparently your gang can't do shit without you
At least, even the friends system in GTA IV was less intrusive.