Old 02-09-2009   #1
cokemonkey
Newbie Member

cokemonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
internet cafe problem

so umm i got this problem i cannot access the computers at any of the internet cafes does anybody know how to fix or bypass this
cokemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I have this problem too, tell me which mission you are stucked at

Edit: if you are at the "Logging-In" mission, before you meet Roman, call him then visit him

Last edited by behzad_sol; 02-09-2009 at 11:48 AM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #3
cokemonkey
Newbie Member

im at the brucie mission out of the closet
Old 02-09-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
I've finished the game and decided to play it again but I stucked at Brucie's missions, where I have to login to lovemeet.com and date with French Tom, when I'm at the internet cafe and near a computer I press "E" button, nothing will happen and just that tip comes over, that's while I never had this since I installed the 1.2 patch for it...

So below is my savegame, someone download it and do that mission for me PLEASE, thanks...

Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
behzad_sol its not only you who had this problem..I did some quick research and found out that lots of people are having this problem with 1.2 patch.

You want to download patch 1.1 I can send you the link..: If I find something for patch 1.2 will send you for sure.
http://files.filefront.com/GTA+IV+pa.../fileinfo.html
I really don't know what to do
Old 02-09-2009   #5
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I have the same problem as well, ever since I installed the second patch the computers don't work, I never had this issue n the original game version or first patch.

rockstar fixes some things, but breaks others.... it happens :/

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Yeah that problem caused by the last patch
Old 02-09-2009   #7
cokemonkey
Newbie Member

maybe somebody could make a mod or hack that allows you to access the internet anywhere

Last edited by cokemonkey; 02-09-2009 at 01:12 PM..
Old 02-09-2009   #8
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokemonkey View Post
so now we cant play until they release another patch
You can't do multiplayer, but you could reinstall the game and install the previous patch if you want it to work in single player

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009   #9
cokemonkey
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
You can't do multiplayer, but you could reinstall the game and install the previous patch if you want it to work in single player
ye well mp is more important than sp
Old 02-16-2009   #10
RebelX
Newbie Member

RebelX is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you running on a pirated version? People in the pirating community had that problem and had to find a new crack, which they did. I know where one is, but I'm not going to say where, of course. But I am saying it's out there.
RebelX is offline   Reply With Quote