Old 02-12-2009   #16
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
holy shit O_O nice framerate

I bet he spent a good $3000+ on that setup, the i7 965 chip is alone is $1000, and 3 x GTX 285's together are about another $1000, and all the other hardware + monitor maybe the third $1000
$3,256 is how much i spent
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #17
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
wow I made a really good guess, Nice
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #18
RebelX
Newbie Member

RebelX is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol did you really need to ask that? That's about what God has in his computer.

I have a 780i mobo, one 9800 GTX+ and a Q9400. I can run the game fairly well with setting at high/very high, except for that damn texture quality which has to be medium. The resolution is 1280x1024, which is the highest my monitor will go.

I'm just waiting for more patches to be released so the game becomes more playable. And better shadows won't hurt.
RebelX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #19
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I'm gonna have a Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, and 2 x GTX 260's when my new build is finished the way I want it, but it won't be near as expensive as his was, maybe around $1300 at the most for everything.
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote