Old 02-02-2009   #1
RIPpo
Professional Dumbass

RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.
[REL] No Reload

Download here

I created this mod for those of you that like the no reload/infinite ammo features of the God Mode mod but don't want to have infinite health. This mod allows you to toggle in and out of a "no reload" state. When on, you will not have to reload your guns. Rocket launchers are reloaded because they have a clip size of 1. To change that, look into modifying your WeaponInfo.xml file. This mod will work with the weapons you have in your stock at the time and any others that you happen to pick up along the way. Remember: spray and pray!
Old 02-02-2009   #2
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
Nice mod rappo. Thanks alot for this.

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Malcolm X
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #3
_Karma_
Girl Who Chases Dragons

_Karma_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome, thanks a lot rappo! I'll give this one a try if I get to a point in the game where I need a little extra help.
I haven't finished it yet and I'm trying to do so without using any kind of helpers but, this is good to have in my arsenal.
_Karma_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Ohh man thanks rappo, my internet connection was lost so I couldn't be online, and I love this mod!