Old 02-15-2009   #1
JAXBOI 904

JAXBOI 904 can only hope to improve
SMALL QUICK QUESTION

THE NEW HANDGUN ON LOST AND DAMNED, IS IT A COLT 1911 OR A AUTOMATIC. MANY SITES TELL ME DIFFERENT. JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE
JAXBOI 904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #2
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I'm not certain, I haven't seen the weapon firing yet. The body design resembles the M1911a1 pistol (.45 cal). In the real world, there are some gun owners who have modded their Colts to fire as an automatic pistol. It would be awesome (damn, I knew I would use awesome as a word again)if the pictured gun was an after-market modded Colt. The end of the barrel suggests this might be, it appears to be modified so that a silencer can be attached. I hope this info. has helped.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #3
NMae12

NMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished road
official site,
"Automatic 9mm

This pistol requires only one pull of the trigger to empty the magazine and is very accurate. This is a great weapon for drive-bys and close combat with its high rate of fire."
NMae12 is offline   Reply With Quote