Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009   #16
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
well if the winners are outside of countries where we have staff, then i'll send them $19.99 via paypal
thats cool because one of your staff lives in cork as far as i know which is only 40 mins away from me

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Old 02-15-2009   #17
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
So what time will the winners be announced?
Old 02-15-2009   #18
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
From the hundreds of users that signed up for the GTA IV: The Lost and Damned giveaway, we randomly selected the following five winners (their GTAGaming usernames followed by their Xbox Live gamertags). Thanks to all that participated, and congratulations to those that won!
If your name appears on this list, please send me a private message with your country of residence, so that we can purchase the correct Microsoft Points code!

However if you didn't win, don't worry! We'll be holding more of these contests in the future, so better luck next time.
Old 02-15-2009   #19
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I hate how I have fuck all idea who these people are.
Old 02-15-2009   #20
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I only recognize Skillet.
Old 02-15-2009   #21
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
I only recognize myself. Damn anonymity.
Old 02-15-2009   #22
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
rappo, i would email them too as I doubt that many of those people will come here again

and congrats skillet

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 02-15-2009   #23
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Thanks for the congrats, 5tatic.
Old 02-15-2009   #24
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i looked at the names and skillet is the only one with actual posts its kinda annoying that mostly non regular users won
Old 02-15-2009   #25
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
rappo, i would email them too as I doubt that many of those people will come here again

and congrats skillet
One step ahead of you fake rappo I received two replies so I'm just waiting on the other two. Messaging on Xbox Live is another option.

Also "non-regular members" = the nature of a giveaway. However I don't think that's a very appropriate term, since you have no idea whether or not these people are regular visitors of the site. Just because they don't post on the forums doesn't disclude them from being a regular member!
Old 02-15-2009   #26
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
just wondering rappo how did u choose them randomly? did u have like a program where u put all the names in and picked out the 5 random winners?
Old 02-15-2009   #27
rappo
Professional Dumbass

yeah thats exactly it. i made a program to choose five names at random and print them out. then i went with those five!
Old 02-15-2009   #28
lillb
Casual User

yea i figured that cause u are a cis major right?
Old 02-17-2009   #29
EvilBuddha
Newbie Member

EvilBuddha is an unknown quantity at this point
I might not be a regular at the forums, but I do frequent the site a lot. This is one of my bookmarks to see if there are any cool mods for San Andreas I wish I also had gtaiv on PC, but my computer is not so good. also, I'm so happy for the contest. thank you so much.
Old 02-18-2009   #30
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, if people aren't happy that non-regulars might have won, maybe giveaways/competitions only for members signed up for 1 year+ ? Just a suggestion anyway. Congrats to winners anyway.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Closed Thread