Old 02-19-2009   #1
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Cellphone site?

I was wondering. I always like to go on the internet on my phone when I'm bored, but the forum doesn't work so great with it on there. Even with the touch screen. I was wondering how about a cellphone optimize version of the forum?
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
If you make the style "vBulletin 3" it makes it a bit more phone-friendly. But otherwise, I don't think it's worth putting time and effort into making a forum work on phones because really, you're not going to be posting much quality stuff from a phone :p I did think of making a mobile version of the homepage at one point, but there are so many RSS readers out there now that you can just use that from your phone to access the news.

Edit: you can also view the forums in purely text-based format here: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/archive/index.php. If the order of the threads is a bit messed up, click the PDA link in the top right hand corner.
Old 02-19-2009   #3
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Yeah the V3 doesn't work all that great,but yeah maybe the text based.
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote