Old 01-30-2009   #1
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Far Cry 2 language changing?

Where can you do it? :S

I have the Russian version but Apparently it has English as well, But i can't find the option to change the language.

I'm pretty sure there IS the English language because in that game folder there is 2 sets of files for some ,

worlds.dat
worlds.fat
and
worlds_russian.dat
worlds_russian.fat

same with sound.dat and sound.fat
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #2
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
The language selected at the start of the installation is the language that will be used in-game. To change the language, please uninstall and reinstall the game.

from the readme

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #3
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Is there a commonsense.dat in there too by any chance?
Old 01-30-2009   #4
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
The language selected at the start of the installation is the language that will be used in-game. To change the language, please uninstall and reinstall the game.

from the readme
Actually went to read the readme but it was in Russian , it wasn't saved under unicode so it was unreadable.
Thanks ill try it now.

There was no language selection at the beginning of the setup?
I guess its Russian only , There isn't any English packs or anything like that is there?

Last edited by Sasha; 01-30-2009 at 11:07 PM..
Old 01-31-2009   #5
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Can i ask you how you got a Russian Version of this game? Unless you accidentally pirated the Russian one.
Old 01-31-2009   #6
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Wrong forum you sucka.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009   #7
Sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Can i ask you how you got a Russian Version of this game? Unless you accidentally pirated the Russian one.
Grandma sent it over.

Thats too damn bad that i can't read russian properly though.