Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2009   #16
sjaak327

sjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango_Man View Post
I ticked that box but then a thing called SecuLancher: failed to start application[2000]

You don't run GTAIV as admin, you run launchgtaiv.exe as admin.

Otherwise, try another asi loader, alexander's asi loader gave me problems on windows 7, I since use Yaasil.
sjaak327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #17
GamerX5500

GamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished road
Using Alice, you can simply place the asi scripts into the root directory of your Grand Theft Auto IV installation.
GamerX5500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #18
paduwan
Newbie Member

paduwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
You have to be running GTA IV.exe as an administrator.
what should i do..im using xp??I put the .asi file and the sound.dll in the main director started the game and nothing happen i press f3 f4 its not working..im using razor crack and vs 1.0.2

Last edited by paduwan; 03-07-2009 at 11:31 AM..
paduwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #19
xxtj2283xx
SxD cLan FTW
Newbie Member

xxtj2283xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
1. Download this: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/tools/1976
2. Put dsound.dll into your root GTA IV folder (by default \Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV)
3. Download the ASI mod
4. Put the .ASI file into your root GTA IV folder as well
I DID THAT AND WEN I WENT INTO GTA I CLICKED THE BUTTON TO DO IT AND THE MENU NEVER CAME UP
Old 04-29-2012   #20
hof98
Newbie Member

hof98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Rappo, how to you install a car spawner and trafficload. I am also new to mods for GTA IV and i can not find any helpful videos/tutorials on how to install either of these. I would greatly appreciate it if you were to help me.

-Haize
hof98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #21
Turbo

Turbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished roadTurbo is on a distinguished road
I have no clue if this is the right place, but I cannot get the ingame trainer to work on 1.0.4.0. I am having a problem with getting this to work. I have installed (just for purposes to see if it's a problem with conflicting software) xliveless0.997b, Alexander's GTA IV ASI LOADER 1.0.2.0b, and the latest version of Scripthook. Please help me.
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013   #22
mitzid1
Mitzi DeMarco
Newbie Member

mitzid1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question I am new at this and I just cannot get this game to play

I have downloaded everything but cannot get this WTC Mod to work at all. I go in to folder and there's ASI files that will not do anything along with .img files too. Those files go to something on Windows called image burner. I am at a loss on what to do. I don't know if I have to buy the PC game to open the WTC Mod? They should have made this easier to open and play like the Slenderman games. With those you just download and play, not get this whole run around. If any one can help me and break down the steps to how to get this thing going, I would appreciate it.
mitzid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #23
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It's not that hard believe me, just carefully read the instructions in the readme

If there are indeed .asi files in the package you'll need an asiloader (dsound.dll or xliveless.dll). Those image files are usually meant to replace default files. The readme should say where to paste what, make sure you backup your files first. If you still can't figure it out pass me a link of where you downloaded the files or make a screenshot of the contents so I can explain it in detail.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote