Old 01-26-2009   #1
alliooprjb

alliooprjb can only hope to improve
Minor Mistake

I was reading the previews and even watching the trailer when I found this.

L&D stars Johnny Klebitz (aka Johnny the Jew)

Now if his last name is very Jewish and his nickname is "The Jew" then why on earth is his first name not "Jonny as in Jonathon", but rather John" as in the Christian name "John". Big mistake on rockstars part. There would be no Jew with the name spelled, J-O-H-N. Sorry but It is a fact considering that name is part of the new testament.
alliooprjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #2
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
well maybe his parents arent that jewish. kind of like asian parents that dont name there kid xiong instead they do eric maybe they want to americanize him or maybe his parents have been here for so long they have been americanized. so in this case johnny is probably americanized i dought hes first generation

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #3
alliooprjb

alliooprjb can only hope to improve
i appreciate oyu input and could be true..i see what you are saying but american is where oyu are from..being a jew is a religion. so he can be both.
alliooprjb is offline   Reply With Quote